Get a sneak peek at whats next for Permanent Hazards on our April 7th Office Hours!
The place to get information and ask questions about everything to do with properly and successfully editing the Waze Map.

Use this forum for all general editing questions, and the sub-forums for specific types of Waze Map Editor features.

How to contact the Area Manager?

Post by z506
I need to contact the area manager of my area, Is necesary to delete one route that is not accessible now, I do not have the rights and don't know how to contact the manager.

Thanks
z506

POSTER_ID:196353

Send a message

Post by omba_de
Do you know WHO it is?
Just send him a PM.

Or if you need an unlock, just post it (including a permalink) in the unlock request forum of your country/ region.
(Should be a faster way ;) )

Cheers,
Omba
omba_de
EmeritusChamps
EmeritusChamps
Send a message
Probleme mit i-Gerät und Waze? Bitte melden. Als iOS-expert kann ich dir vielleicht weiter helfen!
https://www.waze.com/wiki/images/0/00/AtericSig.png

AT-Wiki
Wie Waze Routen Kalkuliert

Post by PhantomSoul
The WME also has an Area Managers layer that will overlay the map with the usernames of people managing that area. There is no one-specific go-to manager in any given area, since we all work together, but my advice would be to choose one of the AMs in the area and try to develop a working relationship with them. It will often help simplify and speed up other issues you may come across for which you might need help.
PhantomSoul
Local Champ Mentor
Local Champ Mentor
Send a message