A few things I've noticed:
1. "env=usa" is required at the end of the editor URL in order to access the restrictions and conversations panels.
2. Letters and dashes are now allowed in house numbers (though not together).
3. The "Edit House Numbers" button remains clickable after making edits to the map, though making edits to house numbers after making edits to the map results in a save error and loss of edits.
4. There are more GPS points than before but not as many as before the layer was cleared, and they are still somewhat outdated. Tracks from new URs and MPs don't appear on the layer.
5. In some cases when streets intersect at a narrow angle (example
- LT from Gay to Federal), the clock icon to open the restrictions panel is blocked by the U-turn arrow, and clicking it is impossible.
Thomas R. - Level 5 Editor
State Manager - Maryland