Get a sneak peek at whats next for Permanent Hazards on our April 7th Office Hours!
The place to get information and ask questions about everything to do with properly and successfully editing the Waze Map.

Use this forum for all general editing questions, and the sub-forums for specific types of Waze Map Editor features.

cartouche help

Post by a4ace
need help merging the part of two roads that are on top of each other here

http://world.waze.com/cartouche/?zoom=5 ... =102262348
a4ace

POSTER_ID:1037595

Send a message

Post by a4ace
it's already the same name. if only i can delete the junction then i can make the one way roads shorter, then create a new road to connect. but it's giving an error that each pair of road must be the same street and city.
a4ace
Send a message

Post by a4ace
dmcconachie wrote:Disconnect one of the roads from the junction first.
Highlight the segment of road, press Ctrl and click on the junction, press disconnect in the edit panel! You should then be able to delete the junction!
that's it! thanks.
a4ace
Send a message

Post by dmcconachie
Disconnect one of the roads from the junction first.
Highlight the segment of road, press Ctrl and click on the junction, press disconnect in the edit panel! You should then be able to delete the junction!

Sent from my HTC Desire using Tapatalk
dmcconachie
Send a message
dmcconachie • Former Global Champ

UK WikiUK FB PageCurrent status

Post by valerieb
Hi, I think you just need to name the highlighted road with the same name as the rest of the road? Haven't been doing this long myself, so I might be wrong! ;)
valerieb
Send a message