The place to get information and ask questions about everything to do with properly and successfully editing the Waze Map.

Use this forum for all general editing questions, and the sub-forums for specific types of Waze Map Editor features.

Is there a way to reward users who report update requests?

Post by Calopez78
Excuse me if that already exists, otherwise, it would be just great, so we can encourage update requests.
As area manager I imagine being able to reward more points for betters request (nice findings, specific information provided, etc.) and anyway spare a point or so for anyone who takes the time to request an update.

Thanks!
Calopez78
Emeritus Local Champ
Emeritus Local Champ

POSTER_ID:995056

Send a message
Carlos A. López-Calopez78
https://www.waze.com/wiki/images/6/69/W ... 00k_5c.png
CM: Colombia
"Experto" en Colombia: Navegación/Ruteo
Moderador:Foro de Colombia.
Wiki: Waze en Colombia

dmcconachie
Send a message
dmcconachie • Former Global Champ

UK WikiUK FB PageCurrent status

Post by NBlade
That would indeed encourage users more to report problems, which helps us area managers create a better map faster :)
NBlade
Send a message

Post by stiab3
I don't like the idea. I think that having the map errors is more than enough.

But if you wanted to reward people for being more specific, then you'd need to make it easier to report things. As it is, I rarely report anything, because driving and reporting an error is not only dangerous, but would get me a fine and points on my license.

So I don't have time to type out any details. It's bad enough trying to fiddle with the menu.

s3
stiab3
Send a message
. . . still a long waze to go.
Area Manager - South Lakeland