Releasing a new version of the editor. This version contains many small fixes, in addition to some infrastructural improvements needed for upcoming features.
- Better handling of environment URL parameters
- The editor will show a map alert when viewing an area which is not active in the current environment
- Scheduled restrictions editing: show count in tab header
- Users with no permissions can still view what restrictions exist on a segment
- Restriction editing: show a tooltip when restriction is in the past
- Restriction editing: animate new restriction adding
- Added a 'forgot password' link to login form
- Improved background color of conversation threads
- Show a message when selection is direction inconsistent
- Disable restriction editing when selection direction is inconsistent
- Bug fix - Limit restriction description field to 100 characters
Let us know if you see any issues!
Have a great week, and happy editing!