Get a sneak peek at whats next for Permanent Hazards on our April 7th Office Hours!
The place to get information and ask questions about everything to do with properly and successfully editing the Waze Map.

Use this forum for all general editing questions, and the sub-forums for specific types of Waze Map Editor features.
Post by leocylau
All my reports have been checked. No ghost gas station :D
leocylau
Waze Global Champs
Waze Global Champs
Answers: 3
Send a message
UK WikiUK Forum

'For I am not seeking my own good but the good of many, so that they may be saved.' 1 Cor. 10:33b

GC•Newcastle upon Tyne AM•HK CM•Localisation Coordinator

Post by leocylau
18 months can still be defined 'soon'.

Sent from my XT890 using Tapatalk
leocylau
Waze Global Champs
Waze Global Champs
Answers: 3
Send a message
UK WikiUK Forum

'For I am not seeking my own good but the good of many, so that they may be saved.' 1 Cor. 10:33b

GC•Newcastle upon Tyne AM•HK CM•Localisation Coordinator

Post by Nacron
djriggz wrote:I guess I should have explained with more details. When I go to report a gas price I am given a list of gas stations around my location. Most will have addresses listed underneath the gas station name, however occasionally there are gas stations with no address listed. This can be confusing as there are often more than 1 of the same gas station brand in the same area.
I think the ones without address were user created in map editor. All the missing ones i've added do not have addresses in the client.
Nacron
Map Raider
Map Raider
Send a message
2017 Hyundai Sonata Hybrid SE | Samsung S22 Ultra 5G
Waze Android Beta | WME Beta
Hawaii SM | Bangkok, Thailand RM | Phitsanulok, Thailand AM | West Virginia AM
https://storage.googleapis.com/wazeoped ... 50k_5c.png

Post by paaulo23
I found 2 ghost station (was it ghost station?) and I deleted it. I am very intresting, if this change will by after server reload.
paaulo23
Send a message
https://pmu.tasha.sk/gallery/signature_paaulo23.png
Editing & Client NOOB, noAM @ South-West Slovakia @ East Austria
Waze x.x.x.xxx on SM-N9005 3 @ silver Ludove Vozitko AmaRock

Post by qwaletee
Not to mention that stations that have changed brands, etc., are sometimes showing up with the old data, even though it had been previously corrected.
qwaletee
EmeritusChamps
EmeritusChamps
Send a message
US Champ / Country Manager | State Manager NY, NJ, PA, CT, MA, RI, VT, ME, NH | Northeast ARC | Mentor | Responding to Map Issues

Post by rotora
Hi,

I recently came across a gas station in Germany, which has a (single) landmark, but when reporting the gas prices in the Android client it was listed four times. Is this the right form to report such an occurrence?

Regards, Robin
rotora
Send a message

Post by rotora
Thanks. Reported.
rotora
Send a message

Post by steveinark
Same question here. In the rural areas I travel through, there are some defunct stations that I am going to try and clean up over the coming weeks.
steveinark
State Manager
State Manager
Answers: 1
Send a message

Arkansas State Mgr (SM)
South Central Region Multi-State Mgr (MSM): AR + Louisiana - Mississippi - Oklahoma - Texas
Steve (Eureka Springs, AR)

Post by SverkerN
Hi!

I tried to search the forum for more information about this Ghost Gas Stations form, but didn't find anything. Can we use this form in all countries or is it a UK specific form?

Regards,
Sverker
SverkerN
EmeritusChamps
EmeritusChamps
Send a message

Post by SverkerN
Thanks! We try to send in the ones we have. As far as I know there are only three stations so far. Two identified in May last year (reported to support) and one now.

Regards,
Sverker
SverkerN
EmeritusChamps
EmeritusChamps
Send a message