The place to get information and ask questions about everything to do with properly and successfully editing the Waze Map.

Use this forum for all general editing questions, and the sub-forums for specific types of Waze Map Editor features.

unlocked but not allowing turn edits

Post by quest4JC
Hi, the intersection heading north west on walnut towards jamboree requires a right turn to get on the 5 highway and straight to continue on walnut past jamboree but for some reason it doesn't let me add them even though I've driven through there within the week and the road does not appear locked to me when i try to edit it except at that particular intersection. Does anyone have any ideas why?
:?
https://www.waze.com/editor/?lon=-117.7 ... s=77083669
quest4JC

POSTER_ID:16853985

Send a message

Post by moogonk
Hi,

The ramp that connects at that junction is locked at "4". In that case, you cannot edit any of the turns connecting with that junction.

You should request the change in the US Unlock and Update Requests forum, following the instructions posted there.
moogonk
Country Manager
Country Manager
Send a message
Moogonk
Country Manager & Multi-State Manager--CT, ME, MA, RI, VT. Rank 5 Resident New Hampshire State Manager

Sometimes you avoid the jam, sometimes you are the jam, and sometimes it's faster to go through the jam. - AndyPoms

Post by quest4JC
thanks tedtrost, will do
quest4JC
Send a message