The place to get information and ask questions about everything to do with properly and successfully editing the Waze Map.

Use this forum for all general editing questions, and the sub-forums for specific types of Waze Map Editor features.

LIVE MAP DOESN'T SHOW ALL THE ROADS

Post by digitalarea
Hi everybody,
Can anyone tell me why if I go on "Live map" I can't see all the roads I can find on the client? I'd like to fix soe things, but I can't find the streets? :o
Strange, on the iphone there's everything!

thank you! :mrgreen:
digitalarea

POSTER_ID:1283039

Send a message

Post by CBenson
Do you mean the "live map" or the "update map?" The "live map" has never shown any of the edits that I have made, but they all appear in the cartouche "update map" where fixes can be made. Are you on the www server or the world server. The appearance of the "live map" may not be updating if you are on the www server. http://www.waze.com/forum/viewtopic.php ... 8&start=10
CBenson
EmeritusChamps
EmeritusChamps
Send a message
Regional Coordinator: Mid-Atlantic, US
Verizon, Nexus 6, Android 6.0.1, Waze 4.7.0.902

Post by RallyChris
The live map not updating in some areas is also a problem on the North America (www) server also.
RallyChris
Send a message
Portland, OR / USA - Mega Mapper
Wiki: Area Manager | Map Editing | Known Issues List
Official Suggestion Websites (hosted by uservoice):
Waze Client | Waze Website / Editor
https://www.waze.com/wiki/images/d/d9/W ... 00k_5c.png

Post by stiab3
If they're on the client, then they should be on the live map. . . unless they've been deleted recently.
As they usually show up on the live map first.
Are you zooming in enough to see them?

s3
stiab3
Send a message
. . . still a long waze to go.
Area Manager - South Lakeland

Post by unwallflower
Make sure you're logging in to the correct system. www.waze.com if you are in the US or Canada, and world.waze.com if you are anywhere else in the world.
unwallflower
Send a message