The place to get information and ask questions about everything to do with properly and successfully editing the Waze Map.

Use this forum for all general editing questions, and the sub-forums for specific types of Waze Map Editor features.
Post by stiab3
If the road's pending deletion, then you want to be careful about using it. As it could disappear at some point.

If it's in a useful position already, then split it and use the non-pending part. But if it's not, it's just as easy to move it to one side.

s3
stiab3
Send a message
. . . still a long waze to go.
Area Manager - South Lakeland

Post by Zirland
I have applied for area increase several times and always rejected. Don't know why.
Zirland
Send a message
"The Wazebrity"

Post by Zirland
AlanOfTheBerg wrote:
Zirland wrote:I have applied for area increase several times and always rejected. Don't know why.
Really? Wow. I've not heard of that happening? Were you applying for areas well outside of your "home" area? Or on another server (world vs. www)?
World server. Wanted to add more area to current.
Zirland
Send a message
"The Wazebrity"

Post by Zirland
Zirland wrote:I have applied for area increase several times and always rejected. Don't know why.
Later it came out that this was only misunderstanding and we found a solution together. Waze Alpha team are cool guys anyway :))
Zirland
Send a message
"The Wazebrity"