Today we release a new version of the editor.
- A new splash screen! a nicer welcome and login screen for all the members of our community.
- Many Chat improvements and bugfixes
- Some internal changes to make the editor faster. These changes could break some of the extensions you've been using - if you are still stuck with fixing them, contact me and we'll see what we can do to help.
Let us know if you have any feedback!
Update with a few details
- Benelux now has a united room, fixes to room switch issues, improved more reliable server, and username on hovers
- Chat loads significantly faster/sooner; doesn't require panning the map around to finish loading
- User location tracked better; no need to switch Invisible/Visible to ensure your current location is correct
- Fixed - zoom bar and layer switcher are sometimes hidden by UR/MP panels
- New permalink layer param format
- Allow closing dialog boxes with the Esc button
- Fixed - house number loading animation not always showing
- Fixed - 'Show all disallowed turns' mode doesn't refresh automatically
- Back-end changes to continue to improve overall stability and performance