The place to get information and ask questions about everything to do with properly and successfully editing the Waze Map.

Use this forum for all general editing questions, and the sub-forums for specific types of Waze Map Editor features.

All city missplaced: Florencia, Colombia

Post by jorgemedico
Florencia colombia is the capital city of the department of Caqueta at south of Colombia
All the city have a nice streetmap in ur system but is all missplaced. The real position of the city as u can see in the satellite map is aprox 1km at southeast from the place u have the streetmap. I started to create the new map of the city in the real place with my car and my iphone and uploaded a lot of kms of streets and ways, but i'd like u use what i did to move the all streetmap to the right place. Use the Avenida Circunvalar which have a very special shape and u can see it in my added streets and the same shape in the street map of ur database to fix that problem.... oh and the sat view can help u out too...
Thanx for fix this problem...one day...
jorgemedico
Area Manager
Area Manager

POSTER_ID:1391493

Send a message

Post by jorgemedico
some images of the problem....
Anyone had that kind of problem? How to fix it?....thanx for ur reply...i wrote to alpha@waze.... and will wait!
map2.jpg
(114.29 KiB) Downloaded 341 times
map1.jpg
(165.9 KiB) Downloaded 338 times
jorgemedico
Area Manager
Area Manager
Send a message

Post by unwallflower
I don't know if Waze will move an entire section of the map.

At any rate, this is the forums, and thus is not the best place to contact Waze. You might try emailing them at alpha@waze.com for a better response.
unwallflower
Send a message