Post by BugLaden
I you look a few pages back, Alan posted a fix. There are two PNG files to click on and get in your cache. Worked for me.
flukyme wrote:
*Update - I have installed Chrome and added WME Validator and WME Toolbox scripts. Everything seems to be working fine. URs, MPs, and arrows are visable and functioning. I guess it was only a matter of time before I joined the Chromeside... :twisted: :lol:
BugLaden
Send a message
[img]https:///NvxDK[/img] | [img]https:///kw8w7[/img] https://j.mp/1xPiWC8 Managed Area

Post by bz2012
The update earlier today on WME seems to have broken URO+ badly.
I don't know what else is broken.
bz2012
Map Raider
Map Raider
Send a message

Post by bz2012
I have noticed, recently, a number of places it looks like someone tried to connect a segment to the middle of another segment but there was never a connection made.

I have noticed that several times, when I was attempting to make such a connection, it 'felt like' it had snapped into place and connected but there was no connection made.

I have had to move the node away, drop it, and pick it up and try again to get a connection.

Anyone else noticed this happening to them?
bz2012
Map Raider
Map Raider
Send a message

Post by bz2012
Ok, I give up!
How do you move it now?
I used to be able to 'grab the "center" and drag the whole thing', but that doesn't work now.
Is there a magic phrase I need to utter?
bz2012
Map Raider
Map Raider
Send a message

Post by bz2012
One confirmation that this is the case is the fact that if you try to edit and save a change to a segment that you have deleted but can still see, you will get an error message saying that you are trying to modify something that has been changed or deleted.
bz2012
Map Raider
Map Raider
Send a message

Post by bz2012
FINALLY, someone responds so it seems to be working now.

WME chat seems to be broken this morning. No one chatting and when I go vis/invis/vis, my id does not go to the bottom of the list.

Shutdown and restarted Chrome. Am now getting added at the bottom of the list, at least.
Still acting strange however. Two id's, at the top of the list, do not show editor icons when I click on them: jhfrontz and charferrara
and no one has responded to my posts asking if chat is working.
Of course, there are only 12 ids on the list (counting mine), so everyone may be asleep.
bz2012
Map Raider
Map Raider
Send a message

Post by CBenson
karlcr9911 wrote:'Residence / Home' - Is this promoting the marking of individual polygons for residences now as opposed to just marking the address via the street segment 'Edit House Numbers' feature?
Don't take this as promoting the marking of individual residences. During the beta release the guidance provided was:
ohad-ron wrote:We don't want to map every private house as a place but we understand some people in some countries might want to include some of them as such, and that's why we have the 'Residence / Home' category.
CBenson
EmeritusChamps
EmeritusChamps
Send a message
Regional Coordinator: Mid-Atlantic, US
Verizon, Nexus 6, Android 6.0.1, Waze 4.7.0.902

Post by CBenson
bugladen wrote:Sorry for the double post. I just realized that all my stats have been zeroed out. Is this related to the upgrade?
I don't think so. I haven't heard about any other stats that have zeroed out. Mine haven't.
CBenson
EmeritusChamps
EmeritusChamps
Send a message

Post by CBenson
qwaletee wrote:I guess an exception would be one located "along" a highway, with no off-highway access, and no other nearby roads. But that type of station could probably get a point instead of an area.
We want either a parking lot road or an area place to absorb the zero speed data, don't we?
CBenson
EmeritusChamps
EmeritusChamps
Send a message

Post by CBenson
My understanding is that waze will route to addresses that indicate in the WME address layer that they have been edited, but not for the autofill results in the client search. But don't take that as gospel as I haven't been able to keep up very well on this issue.
CBenson
EmeritusChamps
EmeritusChamps
Send a message