The place to get information and ask questions about everything to do with properly and successfully editing the Waze Map.

Use this forum for all general editing questions, and the sub-forums for specific types of Waze Map Editor features.

How do I found where a particular editor has been busy?

Post by LeighGr
I have an editor, with a generic world_... name, that has topped the country weekly points chart for the past two weeks by quite a margin. How do I figure out where in the country they have been busy?

I'm not saying they are up to nonsense, as we have vast areas that haven't been mapped yet (found one the other day while mapping gas stations landmarks/places, followed the GPS co-ords, only to end up in the middle of nowhere, with only the main road through the town and nothing else mapped :( )

I would just like to cast an eye over their work, and nudge them into doing the correct thing if they are making up their own rules.

They aren't registered in the forum.

Leigh.
LeighGr
Waze Local Champs
Waze Local Champs

POSTER_ID:7725087

Send a message
Leigh Greyling
Redmi 8, Android 10.0.0, Waze: Whatever the latest beta is!
LC: South Africa
CM: Southern Africa

Post by AlanOfTheBerg
Contact your local champs group. (Not sure SA has one...) may need to get in touch with Waze directly. Let me know if you don't have a community leadership who can forward the issue to Waze.
AlanOfTheBerg
EmeritusChamps
EmeritusChamps
Send a message
Wiki Resources: Map Editing Manual | alanoftheberg@gmail.com
Oregon-based US Ex-Global Champ Editor | iPhone13Pro - VZ

Post by LeighGr
Thanks Alan. I don't think we have a local champs group either, but is on my todo list to get one setup. I'll have a chat with our other CMs and if they're happy, I'll drop Amit a mail.

This may well all be above board, but I haven't seen this editor online, which I find odd.

Leigh
LeighGr
Waze Local Champs
Waze Local Champs
Send a message
Leigh Greyling
Redmi 8, Android 10.0.0, Waze: Whatever the latest beta is!
LC: South Africa
CM: Southern Africa