The place to get information and ask questions about everything to do with properly and successfully editing the Waze Map.

Use this forum for all general editing questions, and the sub-forums for specific types of Waze Map Editor features.

Updating map?

Post by Stephen7502Happy
I've added roads and added information to the map and saved the alteration a few days back, but the changes have not appeared on the map. Does it take some time before edits appear on the map? If so how long?
Stephen7502Happy

POSTER_ID:16941059

Send a message

Post by AlanOfTheBerg
https://wiki.waze.com/wiki/FAQ#When_do_ ... aze_app.3F and make special note of the status website where you can find out about delays.
AlanOfTheBerg
EmeritusChamps
EmeritusChamps
Send a message
Wiki Resources: Map Editing Manual | alanoftheberg@gmail.com
Oregon-based US Ex-Global Champ Editor | iPhone13Pro - VZ

Post by crazycaveman
dsltnega wrote:I've added a few roads in the past month and found one that's been around for years the other day that still isn't in the map. Will be "paving" that one this week. Was wondering the same thing so good info. :)
If it's "been there for years", it should be on the map already. It might be that the road type is one that doesn't show on the map. If you give us a permalink, we can help identify what you need to change to fix it.
crazycaveman
US Waze Champs
US Waze Champs
Send a message

Post by dsltnega
I've added a few roads in the past month and found one that's been around for years the other day that still isn't in the map. Will be "paving" that one this week. Was wondering the same thing so good info. :)
dsltnega
Send a message

Post by Stephen7502Happy
Cheers.. That's exactly the info I was looking for..
Stephen7502Happy
Send a message