Let's Work Together

Post by asterix06
Dear All
I am astonished and also disappointed to see that every time someone take action to find solution , everybody complain…not to be involved (consulted!)

I fully agree and support what done by medim84 to find solutions on road editing (it could be fine tuned if needed) and mainly I am happy because he took the initiative TO DO IT !

Since April I asked to find a solution but no one reacted.
Why?
Because it’s much more easy to criticize than try to build up something for The Community.

It’s too easy to talk about Community without getting involved……..in order to always be free to criticize.

That’s too easy !!!!!

So, following the good job done in BiH by medim84, I believe that’s is the time to implement the same system in Croatia . Kiki-rovinj will do few local adjustments and than PLEASE follow the Editing Instructions.
If someone want ho cooperate (in a positive way) is absolutely welcome, but please be proactive and not polemic !

Medim84 contacted us and he has been proactive, asked information, made suggestions and than came out with, what I believe, is a good solution….meanwhile it seems other people just criticized.

It is so easy to create editing rules, as done by all Waze Community that they continue to update it; here nothing !!

Waze improved in a dramatic way : WME changed drastically. Last version has so many novelties and all Communities are preparing new instructions (in these cases mainly not related to each country).
I have hardly seen any interest in this Community and ,only tanks to the action of kiki-rovinj and medim84 , something has been done……..otherwise nothing would happen !

We are all volunteers here at Waze, and the fact someone of us become Country Administrator with an increase of job load, meas it has been considered reliable partners by Waze

Please do not argue again everything has to be discussed by all editors together.....

Croatia for instance has no more than 80 active editors...it would have been enough for Local Champ Group (already existing) to take the matter in his hand and solve it in few months....but something seems to block any action.

I personally received from abroad request of explanations about some local actions.....: that put us in the condition to monitor the situation and propose to Waze some solutions , if needed.

In this very moment is not my intention to act in such a way but Kiki-rovinj and me, we are fully entitled to take any action to develop and/or protect the Map.

I invite all of you to cooperate and propose/find solutions.

I believe you do not have manuals keeping clear instructions :
- how to edit roads (available in BiH)
- how to manage soft turns, hard turns, U turns (also according to different editing levels permissions)
- Problems in TTS pronunciation
- editing name instructions to solve TTS problem
- list of extensions (if needed) for TTS (every country has his own)
- edit round about depending on what you want the TTS to say
- instructions for editing Railroads (or related turnaround)
- editing landmark instructions

These are just few of the thing that Local Champs should establish/build up

I thing it's now time to stop useless discussions and start building up The LocalCommunity ,as per Waze Scheme

As Administrator , I can give you all the help you need : the only think I need is you to cooperate.

Are not my ideas that you have to carry on (I can make some proposals based on my acknowledge an my experience )...they can only be a starting point (see BiH)

The only important thing is to really start working together !
asterix06
Coordinators
Coordinators

POSTER_ID:42862

Send a message
https://lh3.googleusercontent.com/-4L_o ... _small.pnghttps://s.waze.tools/gc.png
Iphone8+ Waze 4.43.0
Coordinator Waze Italy
Country Administrator Italy, CM China , CM Africa, Iran, Croatia, Bosnia & Herzegovina, Turchia.
Forum Administrator

Post by alen_re
Well, I think I've asked also to get Country Manager status, because I invested a lot of time helping out, and scoring some good points here..
There won't be many waze users from Bosnia that will help out as some of us did...

Now, I have a problem because medim84 and some others have locked roads to level5, and I'm a level3 user now, and I can't do my work... please rank me up.. We will only profit from this.
alen_re
Send a message

Post by alen_re
Pozdrav i tebi drug...
Ja stvarno nemam vremena da za svaku sitnicu trazim da mi otkljucavas.. Kad hocu da radim, hocu odmah da odradim i da ne razmisljam o tome.
Mislim da bi bilo ok da zakljucavate na lvl3 i to je to, a ne ovako sebicno pa da se ne moze raditi.
alen_re
Send a message

Post by alen_re
Onda ako nije zbog sebicnosti, ti onda fino sve koje si zakljucao na lvl 4-5, prebaci na 3, pa da mogu da radim. Mani politikalizacije..

Isto molim i ovog drugog DaniloP ili tako nesto.. prisjecam se nadimka, izvinjavam se unaprijed sto sam ga pogresno napisao.
alen_re
Send a message

Post by Branko333
Pozdrav svima.

Samo kratko pitanje ako neko ima vremena da odgovori, koliko vremena treba proći da bi se izmjene koje sam unio u map editoru vidjele i u mapi na telefonu?
Branko333
Send a message

Post by Branko333
Hvala na odgovoru!

Uzravlje! ;)
Branko333
Send a message

Post by Branko333
Još jedno pitanje, kada sam već tu. :)

Zašto je ulica Marka Kraljevića u Banjaluci zaključana na lvl 3? nije to neka toliko prometna ulica, više je parking nego ulica. Nije dobro ucrtana ovde jer se ne završava tu nego se proteže skroz na drugu stranu do ulice Srđe Zlopogleđe. Može li neko da otključa ili da ispravi. Ja sam ucrtao kako treba da ide pa ako i to može neko neka pogleda.

https://www.waze.com/editor/?lon=17.194 ... =187067724

Pozdrav.
Branko333
Send a message

Post by Branko333
Hvala! :)
Branko333
Send a message

Post by Branko333
Zdravo,

Nadam se da će se ovde naći neko ko će mi moći reći nešto više o problemu koji imam sa pretragom adresa u waze-u. Postavio sam pitanje o ovome u glavnom boardu ali je jednostavno izignorisano...

Waze je dobra aplikacija ali me čudi da je zajednica toliko mrtva i da ne postoji ni najmanji interes za ovakve ozbiljne bug-ove...

Znači li to da google maps polako ali sigurno preuzimaju primat označavajući kraj waze-a i sličnih aplikacija?
Branko333
Send a message

Post by Branko333
Zdravo!

Hvala na odgovoru! Odmah ću prijaviti bug, ako šta zapne, javim se ponovo. :)

Uzdravlje!

SPOJENO
Prijatelju,

Na stranici koju si mi poslao ne mogu se ulogovati postojećim waze nalogom niti otvoriti nalog kako bi prijavio bug...
Branko333
Send a message
Last edited by dragstor on Thu Jul 10, 2014 9:23 am, edited 1 time in total.
Reason: double post