Get a sneak peek at whats next for Permanent Hazards on our April 7th Office Hours!

Special Event Road Closures

Post by SeattleMarathon
I received an email that our event was accepted and I wanted to add the road closures. However, I can't find the event. If I try to add a new event with the same features, when I try to save it, I receive a message that I don't have permission to save. Please let me know what I need to do to locate/edit my event.
SeattleMarathon

POSTER_ID:17599284

Send a message

Post by dude463
Road closures added to Waze. Thanks for the heads up.
dude463
Send a message
First I learned how to draw lines on a map. Now I must learn the art of Feng-ShWaze.

Post by gutrixio
Hi,

The first thing you need is an area where you can edit, that is the not gray area(make sure that in your layer you have the editable areas clicked so you can see it.)

And then you have to put your editor onto the event mode to do that go to near the Waze logo and hover the mouse onto the map editor and click Event Mode, the move into the area to search for the events if the event doesn't exists create the event but if it already exists then reload the page or exit the Event Mode and then go to the affected segment select "Closures" and then add the closure to each segments and make sure to link the event.

Hope this helps you.
gutrixio
Wiki Master
Wiki Master
Send a message

Post by kodi75
Here is a link to the road closures THIS SATURDAY!
http://www.seattlemarathon.org/traffic/
If anyone can help add them
kodi75
Country Manager
Country Manager
Answers: 1
Send a message

Post by kodi75
wingzerw wrote:thats added , tnx
Are you involved in the Seattle Marathon or are you looking for help with another Major Traffic Event?
kodi75
Country Manager
Country Manager
Answers: 1
Send a message

Post by wingzerw
thats added , tnx
wingzerw
Send a message