Get a sneak peek at whats next for Permanent Hazards on our April 7th Office Hours!

Road Closing Richmond Va 13 Aug 2016

Post by kittenmittens871
Hello,

I noted this event for Saturday:
http://wtvr.com/2016/08/11/fight-for-15 ... -richmond/

and I submitted the event via the Major Traffic Events page. I received the email stating that my event was approved, however, when I went to edit the information and mark the closings on the map, I unfortunately discovered that I needed to be a level 3.

Is there a post somewhere that outlines how to "LevelUp"? Perhaps I may be looking in the wrong place.

Just curious,
Thanks
kittenmittens871

POSTER_ID:17380568

Send a message

Post by Frang0
I submitted this as well, I'm glad I'm not the only one. I would have reported this closure sooner, but the tool just became available. I reported it but I didn't get any e-mail at all, so I figure maybe it's pending. I hope someone who is a high level will or already has planned for the closure so it'll notify drivers before it happens tomorrow.
Frang0
Send a message

Post by subs5
Thanks, the closures were posted through 1800.

It helps if you request it at the Virginia Request Page. We get automatic notifications from there.

For getting to a higher rank, please read this wiki page about promotions. If you interact with the Regional Coordinators and State Managers, it is possible to get promoted at lower edit count levels.

Have a great day, subs5
subs5
Country Manager
Country Manager
Answers: 3
Send a message