Event submission accepted, but too low level to edit

Post by Hypersky75
Hi, my submission for Laval à Vélo (ID: 187630024.1875972559.5969) has been accepted, but some segments are level 4, and I am only level 3.

Do I ask for a temporary upgrade to lvl 4, or do I have to ask to temporarily lower the lvl 4 segments to lvl 3?

Thanks.
Hypersky75
Area Manager
Area Manager

POSTER_ID:5720533

Send a message

Post by dewitg
Hypersky75 wrote:Hi, my submission for Laval à Vélo (ID: 187630024.1875972559.5969) has been accepted, but some segments are level 4, and I am only level 3.

Do I ask for a temporary upgrade to lvl 4, or do I have to ask to temporarily lower the lvl 4 segments to lvl 3?

Thanks.

You can request in your community forum to change level that segments, will be the most easy way.
dewitg
EmeritusChamps
EmeritusChamps
Answers: 1
Send a message

Post by krelnik
I have this same problem. I wish they would change the closure tab so that lower level editors could use it, and have their submissions reviewed.

The old way (using closure sheets in Google Docs) allowed any editor to submit an event. I've done it a number of times.

But this new way using the map editor means you can submit an event which will then be accepted, and then you can't actually create any closures on that event. Very frustrating - I want to help, but I can't. I don't have time to find and do thousands of map edits to get my level up, but I CAN occasionally submit a major event.
krelnik
Send a message

Post by vince1612
@krelnik:

The solution is simple. Just request the area to be unlocked.
vince1612
Waze Global Champs
Waze Global Champs
Send a message
https://storage.googleapis.com/wazeoped ... v18.10.png
Wiki & Forum: Wiki CH (D)(FR) | Forum CH (D) (FR) (I)
1+1=3 - The result of bringing talents together goes beyond simply adding them up.
https://i.ibb.co/2k1TJHH/RIPIain.png