Get a sneak peek at whats next for Permanent Hazards on our April 7th Office Hours!

Canberra Running Festival -Previously Submitted

Post by GBSpeedy1305
Edit: Second time I had two images.

Hi,

I was granted a MTE for Event "Canberra Running Festival".
This is a two day Event with the second day taking up a much larger number of suburbs and roads.

I decided to split the Event into "Canberra Running Fest- Sat" and "Canberra Running Fest- Sun". This might not have been the best way of handling this. My Bad.

I had a Senior Editor (Ituajr) create all the closures for Saturday and I submitted the Saturday Event.
On Review it was renamed to "Canberra Running Fest" and published.

Closures where requested via the AU Unlock and Update Request forum.
Saturday closures - 7 Closures
Sunday Closures - 22 Closures

EDIT: First Attempt to add image failed
Capture.JPG
Closure Map
(145.12 KiB) Downloaded 1500 times
When Ituajr started creating the Sunday Closures he had 4 different Canberra Running Fest ... Events to select from and he noticed that the Saturday Closures had been assigned to the Event "Canberra Running Fest" (different to how he initially created them). So Ituajr added all the Closures to this Event. However this Event has already been Submitted and Published.

How do I notify Staff that this Event has been expanded to include Sunday and is ready for an additional review and publish of the additional closures?
Or do I need to have the closures all attached to one of the other Events and Submit that?
GBSpeedy1305
Coordinators
Coordinators
Answers: 6
Answers: 6

POSTER_ID:17496869

Send a message