Get a sneak peek at whats next for Permanent Hazards on our April 7th Office Hours!
Discussion for the unofficial, community-developed addons, extensions and scripts built for the Waze Map Editor.

The official index of these tools is the Community Plugins, Extensions and Tools wiki page.
Post by BtBalways
now you go back to the feed and you need to manually go to your tab
and also need to switch headers (e.g.UR- >PUR) to get a list to refresh.
BtBalways
Waze Mentor
Waze Mentor
Answers: 1
Send a message

Post by bummerdude69
How about filter for tagged URs? ie [NOTE], [CONSTRUCTION], [ROADWORKS], [CLOSURE], [EVENT], etc.
bummerdude69
Area Manager
Area Manager
Send a message

Post by bummerdude69
dummyd2 wrote:Is this list complete [NOTE], [CONSTRUCTION], [ROADWORKS], [CLOSURE], [EVENT]?
Or I can filter UR if it contains [anything]? No one post UR like "[myUserName] I have to edit here"?
Based on URO+'s code, it looks like that is the full list.

line 270
https://greasyfork.org/en/scripts/1952- ... s-uro/code

To be safe, I'd do just the list, but ... ;)
bummerdude69
Area Manager
Area Manager
Send a message

Post by bummerdude69
Random question: How hard would it be to take the output and create a heat map from it? Something that would show areas with a lot of URs that may indicate map problems or just needs more attention?
bummerdude69
Area Manager
Area Manager
Send a message

Post by bummerdude69
Twister-UK wrote:#begin cheeky plug for one of my own scripts

If you haven't already tried it, LMUR provides a wide-area overview of URs, MPs etc. using the livemap as its canvas. The markers can be filtered in the same way as by URO+, allowing you to quickly highlight areas that are truly in need of attention (e.g. where there are clusters of URs without any comments, or which are still open after x days).

#end ;)
:oops: D'oh I had gotten my head so wrap around what I was thinking, that I had totally forgotten about that. And it IS so MUCH better then what I was thinking about too!! :ugeek: :!:
bummerdude69
Area Manager
Area Manager
Send a message

Post by bummerdude69
As the Japanese txt scrolls the columns keep shifting back and forth, making the PL column disappear.
Capture.JPG
(16.07 KiB) Downloaded 1420 times
1Capture.JPG
(17.27 KiB) Downloaded 1427 times
bummerdude69
Area Manager
Area Manager
Send a message

Post by bummerdude69
The OK button for the date filtering is offscreen with no scroll bars. Have to tab to get to it.
1Capture.JPG
(28.8 KiB) Downloaded 851 times
bummerdude69
Area Manager
Area Manager
Send a message

Post by bummerdude69
ramblinwreck_81 wrote:when I click on 'scan editable area' is the area that is scanned the editable area on my screen or is it ALL of my editable areas?
thanks.
It is all your editable area.
bummerdude69
Area Manager
Area Manager
Send a message

Post by bummerdude69
ver 2.8
Even with 'Hide Out of My Managed Area' I still get URs outside of my area. Suggestions?
bummerdude69
Area Manager
Area Manager
Send a message

Post by bummerdude69
dummyd2 wrote:
bummerdude69 wrote:ver 2.8
Even with 'Hide Out of My Managed Area' I still get URs outside of my area. Suggestions?
I can't reproduce this bug :?
Anyone else have this bug?
Follow up. Got closely related weirdness with new, different browser.

FireFox (v39.0). Newly installed Greasemonkey (3.4.1) and UR-MP Tracking (ver 2.8), only script loaded. UR-MP now will not record any URs Outside of Managed Area (OMA). Changing any and all options had no effect on display of OMA URs. (options did have the other expected results). No change after restart to update FF to ver 41.0.2.
bummerdude69
Area Manager
Area Manager
Send a message