Get a sneak peek at whats next for Permanent Hazards on our April 7th Office Hours!
Discussion for the unofficial, community-developed addons, extensions and scripts built for the Waze Map Editor.

The official index of these tools is the Community Plugins, Extensions and Tools wiki page.
Post by Jefresongil
bwawsc wrote:
dbcm wrote:WME Magic is working OK with the new WME. \o/
In the new UI, when you select segments Magic displays messages if there are problems in those segments. The messages are displayed above the action dialog box for the segments, rather than inside it. This compresses the dialog box, which is fine for a while. As long as you only have a couple of segments selected and the number of issues is small, the dialog is still scrollable. But eventually it is compressed to half a line or so and becomes inaccessible:
Wmagic.jpg
Does not seem to be exactly Magic. I have just manually selected multiple segments, and through the extensive list, access to the maintenance fields is lost.

It seems the new version WME.
Jefresongil
Emeritus Local Champ
Emeritus Local Champ
Send a message

Post by Jefresongil
OlavoAG wrote:Is it actually working for someone?...
Normally for me.
Jefresongil
Emeritus Local Champ
Emeritus Local Champ
Send a message

Post by jkl5
Amazing ... I've already using it

Sent from my SM-G955F using Tapatalk
jkl5
Beta tester
Beta tester
Send a message
JK
L5
https://i.ibb.co/JFLWTR5/Screenshot-3.png
Waze Map Editor volunteer- Rank 5
Transifex Coordinator for Arabic

jm6087
Waze Global Champs
Waze Global Champs
Answers: 21
Send a message
Thanks,
John
US Global Champ

jm6087
Waze Global Champs
Waze Global Champs
Send a message
Thanks,
John
US Global Champ

Post by jm6087
Possible bug, possible user error.

It seems like the MTE Closures list does not want to stay away even when I have unchecked the option.

If I check the option, the drop down box appears, when I deselect the option the drop down box disappears, when I move around on the screen the drop down box reappears.
jm6087
Waze Global Champs
Waze Global Champs
Send a message
Thanks,
John
US Global Champ

Post by jm6087
dspille wrote:Not sure if this is operator error or not, but I'm seeing roundabouts of all road types flagged as "Segment not protected", even when locked to their appropriate level. I'm even seeing local street roundabouts flagged.

Thanks again for an amazing script!
I am seeing this as well, not sure if it is a localization issue or a bug.
jm6087
Waze Global Champs
Waze Global Champs
Send a message
Thanks,
John
US Global Champ

Post by jm6087
dbcm wrote:
juliansean wrote:Just to clarify localizations aren't included yet for US states and regions? Something we have to work around but at least there's some place to start!
Magic is by default in english, if find something misspelled or wrong, please let us know.

About other languages, please read this part:
https://profundos.org/waze/magic/#contrib

We are, as we write, translating to spanish, french and german.

Thanks for your feedback.
The question here may be more for Xander, but Juliansean is actually referring to the fact that there are various regional differences in the US (mainly lock levels). Will there be something that will highlight incorrect lock levels by state/region in the US?
jm6087
Waze Global Champs
Waze Global Champs
Send a message
Thanks,
John
US Global Champ

Post by jm6087
Question: Is the script looking at both Manual and Auto Lock levels when looking for unprotected segments?
Could be user error but when I am in production, I am seeing these ramps highlighted but when in Beta they are not highlighted
Since we don't use Autolocks in the US, I was wondering if it can only look at manual lock.
jm6087
Waze Global Champs
Waze Global Champs
Send a message
Thanks,
John
US Global Champ

Post by jm6087
RichardPyne wrote:If WMEMagic is going to complain about Duplicated Google Places, it needs to show where the duplicated place links are.
They are highlighted, I am usually finding that they are stacked on top of each other.
jm6087
Waze Global Champs
Waze Global Champs
Send a message
Thanks,
John
US Global Champ