[Script] UROverview Plus v3.139 (20180714)

Discussion for the unofficial, community-developed addons, extensions and scripts built for the Waze Map Editor.

The official index of these tools is the Community Plugins, Extensions and Tools wiki page.

Moderators: Unholy, bextein

Forum rules
Discussion for the unofficial, community-developed addons, extensions and scripts built for the Waze Map Editor.

DO NOT START a new thread unless it is about a new idea. Keep discussion of existing tools within the main thread for that tool.

The official index of these tools is the Community Plugins, Extensions and Tools wiki page.

Re: [Script] UROverview Plus v3.138 (20180610)

Postby dspille » Sat Jun 30, 2018 4:30 pm

SuperDave1426 wrote:Also, I've noticed today that even though I've got both options checked for hiding MPs of the parking lot variety, the map is still showing them. Was there a WME release that broke that feature?

I've noticed this as well. For now, I am disabling the parking lot problems in layers panel.
Thanks,
dspille
State Manager - Texas
Multi-State Manager - South Central Region

South Central Region Wazeopedia

[ img ][ img ][ img ][ img ][ img ][ img ]
dspille
State Manager
State Manager

Postby G_W1Z » Tue Jul 10, 2018 2:05 pm

dspille wrote:
G_W1Z wrote:I can see Place PUR's above my rank even when filtering out ones I can't edit.

See the previous post regarding the new feature "Disable filtering above zoom level". You'll need to set this option to zoom level 10 if that's the issue.

I do have it set to 10 and it still shows PURs above my level.
G_W1Z
A Phoenix out of the ashes...
AM: Monroe County, Pittsburgh, and Western Pennsylvania
[ img ]
G_W1Z

Postby G_W1Z » Wed Jul 11, 2018 12:35 am

@Twister-UK- it was acting up earlier when I was at work but now at home (different PC) it is working properly. I was seeing two PURs in Pittsburgh PA USA for Parking Lots. Thanks for your help and detailed explanation! :)
G_W1Z
A Phoenix out of the ashes...
AM: Monroe County, Pittsburgh, and Western Pennsylvania
[ img ]
G_W1Z

Postby SuperDave1426 » Sat Jun 30, 2018 3:35 pm

Also, I've noticed today that even though I've got both options checked for hiding MPs of the parking lot variety, the map is still showing them. Was there a WME release that broke that feature?
SuperDave1426
Country Manager
Country Manager

Postby SuperDave1426 » Thu Jul 12, 2018 5:42 pm

Twister-UK wrote:
dspille wrote:
SuperDave1426 wrote:Also, I've noticed today that even though I've got both options checked for hiding MPs of the parking lot variety, the map is still showing them. Was there a WME release that broke that feature?

I've noticed this as well. For now, I am disabling the parking lot problems in layers panel.

Parking and residential PURs now reside on their own layers, which URO+ doesn't currently look at when performing PUR filtering...

Just to be clear, I was referring to those MPs that show up from Waze saying, "Gee, lots of people seem to be parking here...."

So, any plans to get URO+ to look at those layers, to restore that functionality? I mean, the MP tab is there, along with the options to check to hide those particular markers, so it'd be nice if they worked again... :D (I'm assuming that's something you're working on, but just figured I'd mention it in case....)
SuperDave1426
Country Manager
Country Manager

Postby Twister-UK » Tue Jul 10, 2018 8:54 pm

dspille wrote:

Parking and residential PURs now reside on their own layers, which URO+ doesn't currently look at when performing PUR filtering...
Chris (not to be confused with Chris or Chris...)
L5 AM SE England & Shetland Islands / WME Beta Tester / Script Writer
WME/Livemap enhancement scripts @ GreasyFork and Chrome Web Store

[ img ][ img ][ img ]
Twister-UK
Beta tester
Beta tester

Postby Twister-UK » Tue Jul 10, 2018 8:59 pm

G_W1Z wrote:
dspille wrote:
G_W1Z wrote:I can see Place PUR's above my rank even when filtering out ones I can't edit.

See the previous post regarding the new feature "Disable filtering above zoom level". You'll need to set this option to zoom level 10 if that's the issue.

I do have it set to 10 and it still shows PURs above my level.

Assuming that you're looking at PURs which URO is currently able to filter (i.e. not parking or residential ones as noted above), then I can't see what the problem might be - the non-editable filter setting still seems to be working as expected for me here.

The filter is intended to hide PURs if any of the following three conditions are met:

1. the PUR is outside of your editing area
2. the PUR relates to a place locked above your editing level
3. the PUR relates to an ad-locked place

Have you noticed if the filter is working at all - i.e. is it still able to filter out PURs which fall into at least one of the above categories, just not all of them - or is it completely out of action?

[ img ][ img ][ img ]
Twister-UK
Beta tester
Beta tester

Postby Twister-UK » Sat Jul 14, 2018 12:27 pm

SuperDave1426 wrote:Just to be clear, I was referring to those MPs that show up from Waze saying, "Gee, lots of people seem to be parking here...."

So, any plans to get URO+ to look at those layers, to restore that functionality? I mean, the MP tab is there, along with the options to check to hide those particular markers, so it'd be nice if they worked again... :D (I'm assuming that's something you're working on, but just figured I'd mention it in case....)

Ah OK, that's a different issue - that list of filters is generated dynamically based on the problem categories defined in WME, and AFAIK they're all applicable to problem markers that are stored on the main problems layer, rather than the parking and residential layers noted above.

I just checked around the San Francisco area, and URO seemed quite happy to filter out all of these MP marker types in both prod and beta, so do you have a permalink to an area where these markers aren't being filtered correctly?

The earlier comment about the seperate parking and residential layers relates to PUR filtering - URO currently can't filter any PURs related to these two specific types of places, but will be gaining this ability at some point.

[ img ][ img ][ img ]
Twister-UK
Beta tester
Beta tester

Re: [Script] UROverview Plus v3.139 (20180714)

Postby Twister-UK » Sat Jul 14, 2018 12:38 pm

3.139 renders URs with 0 comments correctly when custom comment marker options are enabled, and adds compatibility fixes for beta v2.18-51.

Userscript version: https://greasyfork.org/scripts/1952-uroverview-plus-uro
Chrome Web Store version: https://chrome.google.com/webstore/deta ... mjcdghdphi

[ img ][ img ][ img ]
Twister-UK
Beta tester
Beta tester

Return to Addons, Extensions, and Scripts