Discussion for the unofficial, community-developed addons, extensions and scripts built for the Waze Map Editor.

The official index of these tools is the Community Plugins, Extensions and Tools wiki page.
Post by YanisKyr
I'm getting this red message here, but there is no closure and all segments are L3 (I'm L5).

Any idea what might be causing this?

Permalink: https://www.waze.com/editor/?env=row&lo ... =161653390

YanisKyr

Post by YanisKyr
reuvenirony wrote:Maybe this roundabout is outside your editing area?
I deliberately made another edit to all segments of this roundabout (L4 to L3) to check that.
JustinS83 wrote:At least one of the segments is in a junction box.
One segment's other end is indeed connected to a JB, but I can still edit certain elements like geometry (moved a node and saved just now in fact). Does the script check if connected segments are in JBs?
YanisKyr

Post by YanisKyr
SuperDave1426 wrote:The new UI looks great, but this isn't working for me. I can click on one of the various options (reposition, enlarge/reduce diameter, etc.), and nothing happens....
I'm experiencing the same in Prod. It works in Beta, but in Prod no reaction at any of my inputs.
YanisKyr

Post by YanisKyr
A couple of suggestions if I may.

- Could we have an option to "pin" the panel in the open position?
- Could we have a customisable keyboard shortcut to enable/disable roundabout angles?
YanisKyr

Post by YanisKyr
That was quick!!

Does the keyboard shortcut option require too much work under the hood? I often enable it only to check the diameter of a roundabout, resize, and then disable so a keyboard shortcut would improve efficiency plenty.
YanisKyr

Post by YanisKyr
JustinS83 wrote: More work than I'm willing to put in to toggle something that almost no one toggles :) Leaving it enabled all the time doesn't really negatively affect WME /shrug
Fair point. Thanks for all the work you already put in all the scripts!

I find it a bit cluttering if it's always on, especially in neighbourhoods with dozens of tiny ones. But that's just me I guess :ugeek:
YanisKyr

Post by YanisKyr
linguasaltitante wrote:Hello

Don't know if it's just me or if there are more editors that would find it useful, but: is possible to change that blue circumference that is draw on top of roundabout segments!?

The current option to put a circumference on top does not allow identifying (at least not easily) some errors marked by others scripts like Magic or Toolbox neither to literally see (in an easy way) the type of segment of roundabouts. The idea is to have a solution that allow editors to simply look at map and see those eventual marked errors and also evaluate if the type of segments are correctly selected!

Consider making such circumference more transparent ... or remove it and only let those interior lines with angles ... or other possible solution that others editors may have ;)

Thanks in advance :)
Have you unticked this box?

I think besides the on/off, you're also asking for more options in-between which wouldn't be a bad idea. For example, I always turn it on/off to check angles because the thick blue line isn't my favourite :)

YanisKyr