Discussion for the unofficial, community-developed addons, extensions and scripts built for the Waze Map Editor.

The official index of these tools is the Community Plugins, Extensions and Tools wiki page.

Post by phuz
v1.29 - added Wilmington, DE city closures
v1.30 - added IL
phuz
Country Manager
Country Manager
Send a message

Post by phuz
umopapisdn wrote:any chance we can get Indiana?
I'll look into it. Should be doable.
juliansean wrote:Can we get Texas or at least Houston? Thank you!
We'll look, but John is right. TX is a pain. I've never heard Keith yell so much as when he was looking into adding TX to to the Cameras script.
phuz
Country Manager
Country Manager
Send a message

Post by phuz
v1.32 - Added Indiana
There don't seem to be any accident/incident closures in the feed. Will check back on it.
phuz
Country Manager
Country Manager
Send a message

Post by phuz
v1.34 - Fixed issue with NJ
It's a band-aid fix, but it gets it working while I look at the issue a little closer.
phuz
Country Manager
Country Manager
Send a message

Post by phuz
Hm...you're right. I'll take a look at it as soon as I can. FL operates the same was as NJ (two separate calls) and that may be related.
phuz
Country Manager
Country Manager
Send a message

Post by phuz
Actually the feeds look fine, but they are light in content. I don't see any content that relates to a road closure which is why the DOT Advisories isn't showing anything.
phuz
Country Manager
Country Manager
Send a message

Post by phuz
Skulllzzcode wrote: Fri Jun 18, 2021 5:05 am FL is not loading any reports

Partially fixed in v1.37.  I need to see if they changed some of the wording of their incidents and construction, but they did add a closures layer that is now incorporated into this version.
phuz
Country Manager
Country Manager
Send a message

Post by phuz
dude463 wrote: Sun Jul 11, 2021 4:49 pm Can you tell me where the Washington State feed comes from? The script is showing a closure which is a different date compared to other sources for the state. Thanks for your work.

They come from WSDOT, specifically highway alerts.  If you want specifics, hit me up on Discord.  I'll be on for a while today.

phuz
Country Manager
Country Manager
Send a message