Switch to full style
Discussion for the unofficial, community-developed addons, extensions and scripts built for the Waze Map Editor.

The official index of these tools is the Community Plugins, Extensions and Tools wiki page.

Forum rules

Discussion for the unofficial, community-developed addons, extensions and scripts built for the Waze Map Editor.

DO NOT START a new thread unless it is about a new idea. Keep discussion of existing tools within the main thread for that tool.

The official index of these tools is the Community Plugins, Extensions and Tools wiki page.
Post a reply

Re: [Script] WME Bookmarks (English translation)

Tue Sep 04, 2018 10:08 am

WME has just updated and WME Bookmarks has stopped working as warned by previous post! :(

Tue Sep 04, 2018 5:13 pm

Update v0.76 :
  • Compatibility after WME update

Sat Mar 02, 2019 1:33 am

Seems to be having some issues after the latest update:
Code:
app-2fa2743c9a7311ded98e.js:1 Uncaught TypeError: Cannot read property 'type' of undefined
    at app-2fa2743c9a7311ded98e.js:1
    at Array.map (<anonymous>)
    at e.value (app-2fa2743c9a7311ded98e.js:1)
    at objectsIsLoaded (<anonymous>:1418:36)
    at BKMjump (<anonymous>:974:56)
    at <anonymous>:928:17

Tue Mar 05, 2019 7:50 pm

Oops my bad (not WME update :( )

Update v0.78 :
  • Bug fix about venues and nodes selection

Wed May 22, 2019 5:39 pm

Bookmarks and FU are conflicting with the pin for adding a bookmark. Anything you can do to alleviate issue?
Attachments
Screen Shot 2019-05-22 at 7.30.50 AM.png
(178.98 KiB) Downloaded 110 times

Wed May 22, 2019 7:52 pm

KuniaKid wrote:Bookmarks and FU are conflicting with the pin for adding a bookmark. Anything you can do to alleviate issue?

It's wasn't me! :lol:

The WME Bookmarks PIN and the WMEFU Zoom bar are not conflicting. In fact, the very opposite is the case. I use WME Bookmarks myself, so I position the zoom bar low enough not to interfere with the pin.

In this case, another script is causing the problem: I'm guessing it's the script that has added a button with a red power symbol that is just visible in the top RH corner of your screenshot. I estimate that the Bookmarks PIN has been pushed downwards by the height of that button, so it's likely that that script is interfering with WME Bookmarks. ;)

Wed May 22, 2019 7:59 pm

iainhouse wrote:In this case, another script is causing the problem: I'm guessing it's the script that has added a button with a red power symbol that is just visible in the top RH corner of your screenshot. I estimate that the Bookmarks PIN has been pushed downwards by the height of that button, so it's likely that that script is interfering with WME Bookmarks. ;)

Itʻs not the red button (GIS Buttons). Iʻm sussing which script is the culprit. Looking for the one thatʻs causing the dark bar across the top.

Update: Apparently the dark bar is native. (who knew) I canʻt seem to locate which one is pushing the pin ;) down.

Wed May 22, 2019 8:19 pm

The Bookmarks pushpin is supposed to be inside the bar. I am running GIS Buttons but not using the FU settings to move the zoom bar or to shrink anything in the main interface, and it's in the right place.

[ img ]

Wed May 22, 2019 8:28 pm

FU not running. Gotta be somewhere else
Attachments
Screen Shot 2019-05-22 at 10.24.10 AM.png
(235.22 KiB) Downloaded 96 times

Fri May 24, 2019 8:18 pm

Hey KuniaKid,
Did you test by disabling one by one the installed scripts ?
At least the scripts appearing in the black bar.
Post a reply