[Script] WME Toolbox (until 1.5.9, now archived)

Discussion for the unofficial, community-developed addons, extensions and scripts built for the Waze Map Editor.

The official index of these tools is the Community Plugins, Extensions and Tools wiki page.

Moderators: Unholy, bextein, Glodenox, JustinS83

Forum rules
Discussion for the unofficial, community-developed addons, extensions and scripts built for the Waze Map Editor.

DO NOT START a new thread unless it is about a new idea. Keep discussion of existing tools within the main thread for that tool.

The official index of these tools is the Community Plugins, Extensions and Tools wiki page.

Re: [Script] WME Toolbox (>=1.4.6.0)

Postby Arnoniem » Wed Oct 22, 2014 6:35 pm

^^^The shape of the ellipse can only be in the North South direction or East West. Not diagonally.
And the redo doesn't preserve shapes for those as well.

send from my SGS4, using Tapatalk
Global Champ BeNeLux Champs UAE Champs Android Beta Coordinator Middle East
CM:The Netherlands CM:U.A.E. CM:Oman CM:Thailand
[ img ]
Arnoniem
Waze Global Champs
Waze Global Champs

Postby Arnoniem » Wed Oct 22, 2014 6:37 pm

Olestas wrote:How do we draw oval roundabouts?

Redo roundabout destroys this roundabout:
https://www.waze.com/editor/?env=row&lo ... 453&zoom=6

Joining it with road under it, which even has another elevation.
Anyway, this script should not join additional roads, which where not in the roundabout before :D

That's not the discussion. You just move the underlaying roads aside during the redo and put the back afterwards.
Ovals are made by holding shift during drawing.

[ img ]
Arnoniem
Waze Global Champs
Waze Global Champs

Postby Arnoniem » Wed Oct 22, 2014 7:08 pm

davielde wrote:Thanks. I understand now. I cannot replicate redo not preserving the oval shape though. I just did it for the pic prior, and it preserved the oval.

Ah, you made me go behind the pc, to get a screenshot :D

Here's my example (in which I moved the MAJOR highway to the sides, @Olestas ;) ), what made me search for a solution (again). And I know dozens of these...
WME toolbox redo oval roundabout.jpg
(341.58 KiB) Downloaded 788 times
[ img ]
Arnoniem
Waze Global Champs
Waze Global Champs

Postby Arnoniem » Fri Oct 24, 2014 4:52 am

sketch wrote:I don't really like that idea, as I can see myself using both in different situations (i.e., I would use the "old way" to fix lopsided roundabouts that should actually be round, and the "new way" to fix weird-shaped and stacked roundabouts).

So then you activate both buttons. :D (I don't think a switch in settings is meant, thought so at first too)

[ img ]
Arnoniem
Waze Global Champs
Waze Global Champs

Postby Arnoniem » Fri Oct 24, 2014 2:26 pm

PesachZ wrote:
randyboy wrote:
doctorkb wrote:Yes. I used this one: https://chrome.google.com/webstore/deta ... mdnd?hl=en
Once you load that, go to WME, then click the icon. Copy the keyboardShortcut value and email it to yourself so you can paste it into the same named one on your new computer.

I found the shortcuts in the old machine, copy/paste into new machine, edited WME_Toolbox_Shortcuts, saved, used the "Close"-butting in the extension. And nothing... When i open the extension again i see that it has not been saved. I have tried multiple times, but it does not seem to let me save the new code :(

You're copying the wrong key, you need keyboardShortcuts (not WME_Toolbox_Shortcuts) for example the value of mine looks like this:
Code: Select all
{"undo":"1,90","redo":"3,90","save":"1,83","delete":"0,-1","search":"0,70","reloadData":"6,82","drawSegment":"0,73","drawPlace":"0,89","drawLandmark":"0,80","drawGasStation":"0,-1","drawParkingLot":"0,-1","drawRoundabout":"0,79","displayLayerSwitcher":"0,76","spreadArrows":"0,83","hideArrows":"0,65","showAllArrows":"2,90","colorEmptyStreets":"2,68","closeStreetView":"2,87","toggleChat":"4,67","toggleFullscreen":"2,70","toggleMultipleSelection":"0,77","allowAllConnections":"0,87","disallowAllConnections":"0,81","toggleSegmentDirection":"0,82","editSegmentAddress":"0,69","editHouseNumbers":"0,72","editRestrictions":"0,84","selectEntireStreet":"1,65","increaseSegmentLevel":"1,38","decreaseSegmentLevel":"1,40","showShortcutsDialog":"2,191","panUp":"0,38","panDown":"0,40","panLeft":"0,37","panRight":"0,39","zoomIn":"2,38","zoomOut":"2,40","toggleSatelliteImagery":"2,83","toggleCities":"2,89","toggleRoads":"2,82","toggleGPSpoints":"2,71","toggleAreaManagers":"2,65","togglePlaces":"2,80","toggleSpeedcameras":"2,67","toggleMapProblems":"2,77","toggleUpdateRequests":"2,85","toggleEditableAreas":"2,69","toggleJunctionAngles":"2,74","toggleRoundaboutAngles":"2,66","toggleLiveUsers":"2,76","toggleRouteCheckerScript":"2,84","toggleWMEValidator":"2,86","WMETBsc_MoveMapUp":"0,104","WMETBsc_MoveMapDown":"0,98","WMETBsc_MoveMapLeft":"0,100","WMETBsc_MoveMapRight":"0,102","WMETBsc_AutoHideSidebar":"0,-1","WMETBsc_ToggleHighlights":"0,-1","WMETBsc_SelectSegments":"0,-1","WMETBsc_PropertiesEditor":"0,-1","WMETBsc_CopySegmentAttributes":"0,-1","WMETBsc_ClearRoadGeometry":"0,49","WMETBsc_SplitRoad":"0,-1","WMETBsc_ResetElevation":"0,71","WMETBsc_SelectRoundabout":"0,-1","WMETBsc_RedoRoundabout":"0,50","WMETBsc_RoundaboutToStandardRoad":"0,51","WMETBsc_DrawRoundaboutLandmark":"0,-1","WMETBsc_SelectInLandmark":"1,76","WMETBsc_MapRefresh":"0,53","WMETBsc_SuppressUnneededJunctions":"0,-1","WMETBsc_DeletePastRestrictions":"0,-1","WMETBsc_magicFixLoops":"0,-1","WMETBsc_magicFixUnconfirmed":"0,-1","WMETBsc_magicFixToll":"0,-1","WMETBsc_magicFixOthers":"0,-1","WMETBsc_magicFixUturns":"0,-1"}

Hmmm, why did I have to post, all was OK with the shortcuts... Cleared my cache today, and all was gone. :x
Is there any progress on this bug?

Got to fix it, with the HTML5 tool,and PesachZ 's code. And some additional google-ing for keyboard codes ;) Thanks guys!
But it would be nice to see this fixed. :D
[ img ]
Arnoniem
Waze Global Champs
Waze Global Champs

Postby Arnoniem » Fri Oct 24, 2014 4:05 pm

Ow I knew that. Very sorry!
The main intension of my post was actually to thank for the help in restoring them :)

[ img ]
Arnoniem
Waze Global Champs
Waze Global Champs

Postby Arnoniem » Fri Oct 31, 2014 1:59 pm

I'm really not sure where I can use the miniature livemap for. Can anybode enlighten me of any usefulness?

Currently i'm no fan of it, since It's blocking my map, and if a click in it, I'm losing my position where i was editing.
Also when i open a new screen or a permalink, the thing is open again, and I have to click the icon twice to disable it.

Don't want to be too negative, probably if I can find a purpose, i'll like it ;)
[ img ]
Arnoniem
Waze Global Champs
Waze Global Champs

Postby Arnoniem » Wed Nov 12, 2014 10:15 am

The above lollipop discussion reminded me to post, that a cul-de-sac roundabout/ single connection-dead-end-roundabout, is causing save errors, when taken on with the "autofix revcon, dead end loops, unterminated roads function."
Could it leave those alone, if it's not fixing them?
[ img ]
Arnoniem
Waze Global Champs
Waze Global Champs

Postby Arnoniem » Thu Nov 13, 2014 9:49 am

BellHouse wrote:This function works fine for me. Can you supply a permalink to a place where you have problems?

Here's an example. And a screenshot of error. The inserted pictures is the initial fix, the big picture the error upon save.
https://www.waze.com/editor/?env=row&lo ... =246217058

And i've created one in Germany, here, if editing rights might be an issue ;)
Not real easy to make one, wondering how people keep ending up creating these.... :?

WME toolbox deadend roundabout.jpg
(49.7 KiB) Downloaded 885 times
[ img ]
Arnoniem
Waze Global Champs
Waze Global Champs

Postby Arnoniem » Thu Nov 13, 2014 11:08 am

Good, Thanks ! And deleting by you was the intention.
I put your name in it so someone would hesitate to delete it before you saw it ;)
And luckily Tiles aren't updating that frequently nowadays :D
I'm aware how to handle them; Usually delete the roundabout and keep a dead end segment. But Dubai editors can be harsh...
Look forward to see the fix leave them alone but please keep the yellow flag on them!

Last edited by Arnoniem on Thu Nov 13, 2014 1:09 pm, edited 1 time in total.
[ img ]
Arnoniem
Waze Global Champs
Waze Global Champs

PreviousNext

Return to Addons, Extensions, and Scripts