Discussion for the unofficial, community-developed addons, extensions and scripts built for the Waze Map Editor.

The official index of these tools is the Community Plugins, Extensions and Tools wiki page.
Post by MajkiiTelini
New version 5.12 released. Except the fix for missing Waze object I have added also the option for control the LivemapAlerts layer with keyboard shortcut. The shortcut you can set in WME keyboard shortcuts menu.
MajkiiTelini  
Area Manager
Area Manager
Send a message

Post by MatthewStarbuck
Well sadly I think that it has died for me on Chrome which honestly frustrates me. I really enjoyed having this as it prevented me having to load additional windows when narrowing down closures especially while at work.

Can you maybe check out what changed Glodenox?

:/ Sigh.
MatthewStarbuck
Send a message
- Matthew
R3: USA
Commonwealth of Virginia

Post by Mikepedia
I am receiving this error in Chrome. Commenting out lines 464-468 which is the call to the function "registerKeyShortcut" lets the script load. In line 420 if you put a letter/key combo it also allows it to load. How can I fix this so I don't have to manually add a key to the script and have no errors when loading? I'd like to be able to just toggle it on and off through the layers.

Code: Select all

Uncaught Error: Missing key in shortcut
at Object.fromEmacsNotation (app-88312eb53b2417aa384e.js.gz:1:900939)
at Bt.registerShortcut (app-88312eb53b2417aa384e.js.gz:1:902947)
at app-88312eb53b2417aa384e.js.gz:1:903343
at Array.forEach (<anonymous>)
at Bt._registerShortcuts (app-88312eb53b2417aa384e.js.gz:1:903307)
at registerKeyShortcut (userscript.html?name=WME%2520LiveMap%2520Alerts%2520Overlay.user.js&id=71ed0791-f5fc-437f-8018-755d997588b6:421:18)
at Proxy.initializeLiveMapAlerts (userscript.html?name=WME%2520LiveMap%2520Alerts%2520Overlay.user.js&id=71ed0791-f5fc-437f-8018-755d997588b6:465:3)
at St (<anonymous>:9:89)
at t.<computed> (<anonymous>:58:214)
at St (<anonymous>:9:89)
at r (<anonymous>:22:484)
at <anonymous>:23:112
at <anonymous>:67:445
at p (<anonymous>:67:464)
Lines 464-468:

registerKeyShortcut("LiveMap Alerts Overlay", function(e) {
if (!roadGroupSelector.checked.disabled) {
checkbox.click();
}
}, "LiveMapAlertsOverlay");
Line 420 that doesn't have a keyboard shortcut:

W.accelerators._registerShortcuts({[""]: keyName});

EDIT:
So it seems if you open the keyboard shortcuts list in WME and pick a shortcut, all of a sudden it works. I'd recommend changing line 420 in this script to include a default shortcut or not throwing an error preventing loading the script if a default shortcut isn't picked. I've picked Shift+Q for now since that was not used.

EDIT 2:
So even if I have it disabled in layers (unchecked), every time a new page loads, the layer is back. I have to enable and disable the layer in the layers menu to get it to go away again. That one I'm not sure how to debug/troubleshoot myself. Any ideas?
Mikepedia
Map Editor - Level 4
Map Editor - Level 4
Send a message

Post by Olestas
Doesn not work. New livemap release.
Olestas
Waze Global Champs
Waze Global Champs
Send a message

Post by steveinark
Not real familiar with editing scripts. I can edit (blindly), text, etc. But have little background on what I'm doing, LOL.

I have the script on Chrome and its works fine. But I use FF primarily ... loaded up with the better scripts, as my main editing browser. So I'd like to get this working with FF:

- I left the the bootstrap heading, but removed all the code from the bootstrap function. Except the
initializeLiveMapAlerts function within that block area. It has a setting of "999" for the time.

Could you "detail" the changes needed, just a little more ... .dumbing it down to my level, LOL! :D

Steve
steveinark
State Manager
State Manager
Answers: 1
Send a message

Arkansas State Mgr (SM)
South Central Region Multi-State Mgr (MSM): AR + Louisiana - Mississippi - Oklahoma - Texas
Steve (Eureka Springs, AR)

Post by steveinark
Thanks. That got it working. Picture worth a thousand words, LOL!

Steve
steveinark
State Manager
State Manager
Answers: 1
Send a message

Arkansas State Mgr (SM)
South Central Region Multi-State Mgr (MSM): AR + Louisiana - Mississippi - Oklahoma - Texas
Steve (Eureka Springs, AR)

Post by Timbones
Could this script maybe also show comments and thumbs up from users?
Timbones
Coordinators
Coordinators
Answers: 2
Send a message
Timbones(6) • UK Coordinator • Forum Moderator • Closure Monitor
Scripts: WME Colour HighlightsWME Route TesterWME Geometries