Get a sneak peek at whats next for Permanent Hazards on our April 7th Office Hours!
Discussion for the unofficial, community-developed addons, extensions and scripts built for the Waze Map Editor.

The official index of these tools is the Community Plugins, Extensions and Tools wiki page.
Post by tex232
xanderb wrote:iOS version expired today. Any chance we can get that re-uploaded in testflight?
When will bee available iOS version in App Store?
tex232
Map Editor - Level 4
Map Editor - Level 4
Send a message
[L5] AM CZ, Waze 4.49.90.901 iPhone 6 & iPad Air 2, iOS 12.2

Post by THEESCOBAR
Hi Carlos,

Nice project, I have already sent my request , I will be very pleased to be part of this for which I'll require it on ios

regards
THEESCOBAR
State Manager
State Manager
Send a message

Post by Timbones
Logging in is still a bit tricky, as the massive login box is larger than my screen (Nexus 4) and it won't scroll left. Can the login box be made smaller by hiding the big picture on the right via CSS?<br/>
Timbones
Coordinators
Coordinators
Answers: 2
Send a message
Attachments
Timbones(6) • UK Coordinator • Forum Moderator • Closure Monitor
Scripts: WME Colour HighlightsWME Route TesterWME Geometries

Post by Timbones
carloslaso wrote:I need your help. I have not used Android as my primary phone, I have played with the system but I remember seeing some apps that hide the home, back and I don't know which other buttons Android adds there. Do you have any names of those apps?
Android apps can enter "immersive" mode, which hides all of the buttons and notification bar. Swipe up/down from either makes them reappear.
Here: https://developer.android.com/training/ ... rsive.html 8-)

As for login, I still have the same issue. The username and password boxes are slightly off the screen, so I can't see the first 2 or 3 characters.
Timbones
Coordinators
Coordinators
Send a message

Post by Timbones
Login box will pan vertically, which helps when keyboard is up, but not horizontally.
Timbones
Coordinators
Coordinators
Send a message

Post by Toalettborste
Is there an Android version? I found the app in Google playstore but it's private. Can someone please help me. It would be great fun editing on my phone when I'm not by my computer.
Toalettborste
Map Raider
Map Raider
Send a message

Post by Toalettborste
taco909 wrote:
joakr3 wrote:Is there an Android version? I found the app in Google playstore but it's private. Can someone please help me. It would be great fun editing on my phone when I'm not by my computer.
You need to be authorized for the beta, but at the present time, it is not working under the new WME interface.
Carlos is working on it but there are some unique challenges to the Android version.
Oh ok, I'll wait for the full release then.
Toalettborste
Map Raider
Map Raider
Send a message

Post by Toalettborste
I requested permission for the beta version on Android. I like but it's difficult to see everything when using a phone, I'm going to try it on a tablet and check back later.
Toalettborste
Map Raider
Map Raider
Send a message

Post by tonestertm
Thanks to you and the dev for this, Carlos!
I'm interested in Android when it becomes available.
tonestertm
US Waze Champs
US Waze Champs
Send a message
https://dl.dropbox.com/s/y7f2gsiomkpxbe6/CA_SM_Rocket_Shear_Alpha_50.png?dl=0
ARC for SW Region, USA
Global Champ, US Local Champ
The best editors Read the Wiki and read it often. Learn the proper way to handle URs. Don't draw another Place until you read this!

Post by tonestertm
Also keep in mind that extra scripts means extra computing cycles, and WME runs plenty slow on some phones already, thankyouverymuch ;)
tonestertm
US Waze Champs
US Waze Champs
Send a message
https://dl.dropbox.com/s/y7f2gsiomkpxbe6/CA_SM_Rocket_Shear_Alpha_50.png?dl=0
ARC for SW Region, USA
Global Champ, US Local Champ
The best editors Read the Wiki and read it often. Learn the proper way to handle URs. Don't draw another Place until you read this!