[Script] WME Road Selector

Discussion for the unofficial, community-developed addons, extensions and scripts built for the Waze Map Editor.

The official index of these tools is the Community Plugins, Extensions and Tools wiki page.

Moderators: Unholy, bextein, Glodenox, JustinS83

Forum rules
Discussion for the unofficial, community-developed addons, extensions and scripts built for the Waze Map Editor.

DO NOT START a new thread unless it is about a new idea. Keep discussion of existing tools within the main thread for that tool.

The official index of these tools is the Community Plugins, Extensions and Tools wiki page.

Re: [Script] WME Road Selector

Postby ramblinwreck_81 » Fri Sep 27, 2019 1:37 pm

Would it be possible (or is it possible now) to have RSEL start in a new open window of WME with the settings set from a previous WME window already in place? just as a simple example, see the image below.

I would like this feature because when I review an editor's profile page, I'd like to just be able to click on the WME PL directly from the profile page and have the window open with previously set RSEL settings. as it is now, I keep a WME window open with RSEL set the way I want, then copy the PL from the profile page and then paste that PL in the already open WME window.

thanks

https://prnt.sc/pbrq68
USA Country Manager; Georgia State Manager

[ img ][ img ]
utile, simplicitate, retentione
Join the Southeast Region Discord Channel
ramblinwreck_81
Country Manager
Country Manager

Postby turbomkt » Fri Sep 27, 2019 8:50 pm

If you use the enhanced search script, you can paste the link from profile page into the search bar. This will take you to the new location without changing anything.
turbomkt
Country Manager
Country Manager

Postby ramblinwreck_81 » Wed Oct 02, 2019 1:12 pm

True. But that's really not that much different that getting the PL from the editor profile and pasting into an existing WME window. Or am I missing what you said? Thanks.
USA Country Manager; Georgia State Manager

[ img ][ img ]
utile, simplicitate, retentione
Join the Southeast Region Discord Channel
ramblinwreck_81
Country Manager
Country Manager

Postby turbomkt » Wed Oct 02, 2019 4:50 pm

Sorry...I didn't clarify. You paste the link into the WME search bar rather than the browser search bar.
turbomkt
Country Manager
Country Manager

Previous

Return to Addons, Extensions, and Scripts