Switch to full style
Discussion for the unofficial, community-developed addons, extensions and scripts built for the Waze Map Editor.

The official index of these tools is the Community Plugins, Extensions and Tools wiki page.

Forum rules

Discussion for the unofficial, community-developed addons, extensions and scripts built for the Waze Map Editor.

DO NOT START a new thread unless it is about a new idea. Keep discussion of existing tools within the main thread for that tool.

The official index of these tools is the Community Plugins, Extensions and Tools wiki page.
Post a reply

Re: [Script] WME MagicWand

Tue Sep 27, 2016 6:31 pm

Confirmed.

It looks like the script is calling a function which is for whatever reason currently not availabe neither in WME Prod nor Beta.
Thus the problem is on the WME side...

Wed Sep 28, 2016 8:19 am

concur...

dialog pop-up "www.waze.com says: Unable to find appropriate control element..."

feeling of helplessness setting in... tinkering Place polygons

:cry: :( :cry:

Wed Sep 28, 2016 12:35 pm

I tried looking into this. The control that this script uses to add in its additional Place modifications no longer exist in WME. Disable the script until it is brought back.

Since the WME update it is no longer possible to move a Place, and that control is what this script was relying on finding.

Thu Sep 29, 2016 3:54 pm

JustinS83 wrote:I tried looking into this. The control that this script uses to add in its additional Place modifications no longer exist in WME. Disable the script until it is brought back.

Since the WME update it is no longer possible to move a Place, and that control is what this script was relying on finding.

but I want to move places!

Thu Sep 29, 2016 6:20 pm

TheGridExe wrote:
JustinS83 wrote:I tried looking into this. The control that this script uses to add in its additional Place modifications no longer exist in WME. Disable the script until it is brought back.

but I want to move places!

me too, what kind of person want us to work in map but don't move places ?

Thu Oct 06, 2016 2:46 am

oh, we can move places...
by bloodily moving each and every Geo Node (and destroying the neatly formed shape)

without this excellent script, moving and resizing 'places' is now a pain in the ( :mrgreen: )

hoping for a miracle (pretty please) :D :D :D

Sat Nov 12, 2016 10:00 am

Broken.

Fri Nov 25, 2016 3:51 am

DauserShenkt wrote:

Did you happen to notice if the Clone feature has been removed by WME?

Pretty sure the clone ability was being provided by a script, URO+ I think.

Fri Nov 25, 2016 6:52 pm

Hello, everyone!

Thank you for making me aware of the problem, but I cannot find a solution for ModifyFeature control issue. Previously, I used Waze.map.getControlsByClass(/.*geometryediting.*/i) to find a ModifyFeature control, but now it is gone and there are no obvious (and not-so-obvious) replacement in place.

Any ideas where to find it? :)

Fri Nov 25, 2016 10:38 pm

This not helpful?
https://www.waze.com/forum/viewtopic.php?f=819&t=211626
Post a reply