Switch to full style
Discussion for the unofficial, community-developed addons, extensions and scripts built for the Waze Map Editor.

The official index of these tools is the Community Plugins, Extensions and Tools wiki page.

Forum rules

Discussion for the unofficial, community-developed addons, extensions and scripts built for the Waze Map Editor.

DO NOT START a new thread unless it is about a new idea. Keep discussion of existing tools within the main thread for that tool.

The official index of these tools is the Community Plugins, Extensions and Tools wiki page.
Post a reply

Re: [Script] WME MagicWand

Tue Mar 06, 2018 2:28 am

wasd42 wrote:Hey everyone!

I've posted a new update, containing an interesting feature: Right angles helper. Just hold SHIFT while editing a feature to display a helper circle that will help you to draw right angles.

Please, feel free to send me your feedback and feature requests :)

What is this supposed to look like? I just get a giant orange-yellow circle and the editor slows to a crawl

Mon May 07, 2018 6:45 pm

wasd - you have a pending pull request which should fix the parts necessary to get the script working since the WME updates.

Thu Jan 03, 2019 5:16 pm

Using MagicWand prevents the Save button from activating when I delete a place or map comment. Turning off this script and then performing that action works as expected.

Tue Sep 27, 2016 6:01 pm

aureozb wrote:Hello,

i have a big problem here, the first thing that appears wen i open the wme: unable fo find appropriate control element, script is broken

what should i do ?

How funny. I just did a search for this error and didn't see anything. I then restarted my computer and still saw the error. I narrowed the error down to this script and then here is another report of the problem. :lol:

I just disabled it for now and the error goes away while it is being investigated.

Thu May 17, 2018 10:34 am

Someone will correct this script? we use it a lotThank you

Mon Apr 04, 2016 7:47 pm

Hello,

Comme RIFF_RAFF, impossible pour moi de créer des landmarks en cliquant sur les vues satellites Google. Une solution? Merci.

Mon Jun 13, 2016 1:59 pm

Iridium1 wrote:Thanks fo the Update!

I am having an issue: Whenever I try to create a landmark by clicking on the map I get an error:
Cannot create landmark, need at least 3 points to create polygon

What do I do wrong?
FYI: Chrome 51.0.2704.84 (latest) is used.

Appreciate your help.

I have the same problem... What is the solution please?

Mon Jun 20, 2016 8:19 am

????

Wed Jan 10, 2018 4:54 am

I've noticed a small problem caused with the MagicWand. If I enter HN mode, then exit it and select some place, Delete button on the upper toolbar is disabled. If then I select another place, the button is already enabled.

Checked in Chrome on Win 10. All other add-ons were disabled. The problem doesn't happen if the MagicWand is disabled.

Fri Jan 19, 2018 4:22 am

lg1992 wrote:I've noticed a small problem caused with the MagicWand. If I enter HN mode, then exit it and select some place, Delete button on the upper toolbar is disabled. If then I select another place, the button is already enabled.

Checked in Chrome on Win 10. All other add-ons were disabled. The problem doesn't happen if the MagicWand is disabled.

Was this report noticed? Am I the only one with the problem?
Post a reply