Get a sneak peek at whats next for Permanent Hazards on our April 7th Office Hours!
Discussion for the unofficial, community-developed addons, extensions and scripts built for the Waze Map Editor.

The official index of these tools is the Community Plugins, Extensions and Tools wiki page.
Post by krizecek
Someone will correct this script? we use it a lotThank you
krizecek
Map Editor - Level 5
Map Editor - Level 5
Send a message

Post by leflysurfeur
Hello,

Comme RIFF_RAFF, impossible pour moi de créer des landmarks en cliquant sur les vues satellites Google. Une solution? Merci.
leflysurfeur
Send a message

Post by leflysurfeur
Iridium1 wrote:Thanks fo the Update!

I am having an issue: Whenever I try to create a landmark by clicking on the map I get an error:
Cannot create landmark, need at least 3 points to create polygon

What do I do wrong?
FYI: Chrome 51.0.2704.84 (latest) is used.

Appreciate your help.
I have the same problem... What is the solution please?
leflysurfeur
Send a message

Post by lg1992
I've noticed a small problem caused with the MagicWand. If I enter HN mode, then exit it and select some place, Delete button on the upper toolbar is disabled. If then I select another place, the button is already enabled.

Checked in Chrome on Win 10. All other add-ons were disabled. The problem doesn't happen if the MagicWand is disabled.
lg1992
Country Manager
Country Manager
Send a message
Leonid, Country Manager, Israel

Post by lg1992
lg1992 wrote:I've noticed a small problem caused with the MagicWand. If I enter HN mode, then exit it and select some place, Delete button on the upper toolbar is disabled. If then I select another place, the button is already enabled.

Checked in Chrome on Win 10. All other add-ons were disabled. The problem doesn't happen if the MagicWand is disabled.
Was this report noticed? Am I the only one with the problem?
lg1992
Country Manager
Country Manager
Send a message

Post by lg1992
House Numbers
lg1992
Country Manager
Country Manager
Send a message

Post by lg1992
The recent changes in WME broke the MagicWand. When I select a place, no controls of the MagicWand appear. If I click the Delete icon, appearance of the place changes, but the Save icon stays disabled. Only after I do some additional map edit (for example, change a segment geometry), the Save icon gets enabled with the counter 2. Force starting the MagicWand doesn't change anything.

The developer console shows similar exceptions both on a place selection and a place deletion:
Uncaught TypeError: Cannot read property 'length' of undefined

Tested both on regular and beta WME, with all other add-ons disabled, Chrome on Windows 10, Israel server.
lg1992
Country Manager
Country Manager
Send a message

Post by linguasaltitante
GigaaG wrote:For those who are still looking for a working version of this script: via this link I have placed a working version of the script.

This is because WME MagicWand is not maintained by the contributors anymore. Except for the bug fix, no part of this script is written by myself, many thanks to all contributors as described in the script itself.
Don't know if it is just with me but, when I have this script active, "Control A" shortcut and "Select entire street" button are not working ...
linguasaltitante
Map Editor - Level 5
Map Editor - Level 5
Send a message