Switch to full style
Discussion for the unofficial, community-developed addons, extensions and scripts built for the Waze Map Editor.

The official index of these tools is the Community Plugins, Extensions and Tools wiki page.

Forum rules

Discussion for the unofficial, community-developed addons, extensions and scripts built for the Waze Map Editor.

DO NOT START a new thread unless it is about a new idea. Keep discussion of existing tools within the main thread for that tool.

The official index of these tools is the Community Plugins, Extensions and Tools wiki page.
Post a reply

Re: [Script] WME UR-MP Tracking

Tue Aug 27, 2019 12:18 pm

Hi.

Anyone else having problems with the script? It doesn't work in production or beta, Firefox browser.

When scanning the area does not bring results.
Attachments
UR Tr.PNG
UR Tr.PNG (8.94 KiB) Viewed 658 times

Thu Mar 01, 2018 4:01 am

Has the new WME update broken this script? I am not seeing it any longer, even after following the directions listed in the post before this.

Tue Apr 24, 2018 7:17 am

Are there plans to add additional MP filters?

For example:

Hide all but "Missing Parking Lot Place"
Hide all but "Parking Lot set as a Point"

Re: WME UR-MP Tracking

Thu Jan 29, 2015 5:41 pm

I'd love to see this tool track, for visited URs, the last date/time I visited, and be able to sort the list on that so I can go back and visit URs that I've recently updated.

Thu Jan 29, 2015 11:28 pm

HavanaDay wrote:Check Hide without comment for me
Make sure Hide visited isn't selected

and the sort by the last reply.

I will give this a try!

Fri Jan 30, 2015 4:08 pm

Request: turn off the refresh of URs. The issue I have is cosmetic, but it can be confusing. I do not use auto-save because I often want to add another note before sending. If I use a "Solved" response and hit send. The UR is marked as Solved, but the refresh changes the visual display back to non-resolved because the UR hasn't been saved yet.

UPDATE: This also causes any segments you have drawn but not saved, to disappear from the map, though the save counter still shows the edit. You have to save and then continue on the roads when they reappear after the refresh.

The reload of features should not be allowed when there are unsaved changes. The Waze code should actually force that. But since it doesn't...

Mon Feb 02, 2015 7:50 pm

HavanaDay wrote:Check Hide without comment for me
Make sure Hide visited isn't selected

Thanks again for this. It works perfectly.

Thu Feb 05, 2015 10:15 pm

Problem I am seeing: when another editor adds a comment or closes a UR in my area while I am online, when I click on the URMP target icon to take me to the UR, it doesn't update the comment count, or if closed now, that the UR is closed. If I close the UR window and then click on the Closed UR manually, it seems to update that, but if I manually click on a UR with new comments, the comment count does not increase, nor does the "days since last comment."

It would be nice if these both updated even when clicking the URMP target button.

Fri Feb 06, 2015 3:56 pm

Timbones wrote:Also, it would be nice if it detected when the UR had disappeared from the map completely. Sometimes I click to visit a UR and there's nothing at all to be found at the location. I have to periodically clear all my data and recrawl my area (which isn't a bad thing, nor difficult).

Yes, I get this too. I think this is a UR which has been closed > 7 days. URMP won't remove it automatically. Maybe part of the "can't prove a negative" logic? :) Clearing out the data isn't a bad thing, I also agree.

Fri Feb 06, 2015 7:45 pm

HuckD wrote:I must be missing something with this script. I have Auto scan checked and the only scan area I have is "editable area". When I first load my browser and WME I assume it scans my area. However, as I scroll around I see URs that were not on the UR-MP list until I scrolled by them. Even clicking to manually scan doesn't help. I would think that if it scans my editable area (AM area) it would find all URs. Am I doing something wrong?

Editable area is a defined area. My editable area is the country, but URMP certainly doesn't scan the entire US when it scans. Editable area is probably much smaller.

What I think you might you want to do is define some areas under the Areas tab.
Post a reply