[Script] WME UR-MP Tracking

Discussion for the unofficial, community-developed addons, extensions and scripts built for the Waze Map Editor.

The official index of these tools is the Community Plugins, Extensions and Tools wiki page.

Moderators: Unholy, bextein, Glodenox, JustinS83

Forum rules
Discussion for the unofficial, community-developed addons, extensions and scripts built for the Waze Map Editor.

DO NOT START a new thread unless it is about a new idea. Keep discussion of existing tools within the main thread for that tool.

The official index of these tools is the Community Plugins, Extensions and Tools wiki page.

Re: [Script] WME UR-MP Tracking

Postby subs5 » Sat Mar 25, 2017 4:23 am

Thank you very much for the MC scan. Was able to find quite a few bogus MCs. Fixed the problems....

Can we also get the age of the MC for sorting? Either total age (preferably) or age since last comment added.
subs5
Country Manager
Country Manager

Postby subs5 » Mon Mar 27, 2017 2:46 am

dummyd2 wrote:
subs5 wrote: Can we also get the age of the MC for sorting? Either total age (preferably) or age since last comment added.

Yup, will do.

Great thanks!
subs5
Country Manager
Country Manager

Postby subs5 » Tue Mar 28, 2017 2:36 am

juliansean wrote:There are 44 pages worth of comments on this wonderful script, so I'm sorry if this was answered and I just can't find it. Is there a way to search for just UR's that have a description or just UR's that have no description? I realize I can search for specific words [CONSTRUCTION] [NOTE] etc. But what if I just want UR's that no description at all. Or just UR's that say at least one word in the description?

Thank you.

Sean

Sean, Other scripts like URC Update Request Comments or URO+ provide the screening of the types of comment you mention above.
subs5
Country Manager
Country Manager

Postby subs5 » Sun Apr 02, 2017 3:20 am

RichardPyne wrote:
No. I am not using incognito mode. I do have two users configured for Chrome, one that I use for my work and personal stuff, and a separate user that I use for Waze.

This occasionally happens to me if I do a hard refresh and it pulls the list from another tab that I have open.

Since I like to keep several tabs open at once for different settings, I find it is easiest to do a clear all and new scan. (basically my workaround)
subs5
Country Manager
Country Manager

Postby subs5 » Mon Aug 14, 2017 3:31 pm

ramblinwreck_81 wrote:a minor update. the script checkbox is no longer disabled. however, the URs that were present after a WME refresh are still incorrect as in they are not the URs I was reviewing before the refresh. As an example, I was reviewing unanswered URs, had 61 in my area. refreshed, had 29. went to the first one and someone had already answered it so it shouldn't have made it through the filter which was set to hide with more than zero replies.

This has been happening for a while. On the WME refresh it goes to a cache folder for the display of URs/MPs/MCs. Unfortunately the cache that is used is not the most current one. Only work around that I know about is to do a new scan.
subs5
Country Manager
Country Manager

Postby subs5 » Wed Jan 23, 2019 12:39 pm

RussPA wrote:It's not a matter of not showing them on the map, it's a matter of not showing them in the UR-MP result list. In PA we have over 7,500 PLA MPs, as far as I can tell, and the URMP result list is a mile long.

Try sorting by title of the MP (alphabetically). you can have the 7,000 PLA MPs in the middle and they don't affect the others. Did that trick to go through the lastest round of routing MPs.
subs5
Country Manager
Country Manager

Postby subs5 » Wed Jan 23, 2019 4:16 pm

Would be nice if the PLA MPs just stopped till the parking lot implementation is fixed.... :o
subs5
Country Manager
Country Manager

Postby subs5 » Thu Feb 28, 2019 2:54 am

tenetienne wrote:Hopefully this is an easy one after I've just been reading the last couple of pages here in the thread.
I have two URs directly on top of each other and the one that UR-MP shows as not having a response yet is not the one that gets selected. It selects the one with the response. I now have the one I need on top so I can select it manually, but I'm wondering if there is anything I can do about this happening in the future, so that it doesn't happen.
https://i.imgur.com/O8tCy3o.png

Thanks!

You can unstack with URO+ or URComments Enhanced
subs5
Country Manager
Country Manager

Postby SunnyRaynbows » Thu May 17, 2018 10:54 pm

Thanks for all your work on this and elsewhere in the Waze community. This script is at the top of my list of 'must-haves' and I'm greatful its development is continuing.
SunnyRaynbows
US Waze Champs
US Waze Champs

Postby t0cableguy » Sun Sep 13, 2015 5:57 am

Can anyone tell me how to convert a file that i can open in qgis into wkt? i am trying to set up areas that are quite large, but not quite the whole state. When i scan florida there are 3k UR's and i just give up working that many, and the script really drags down WME. I was going to divide the state into the 7 FDOT districts and work it that way. any info would be helpful.

http://osm.dumoulin63.net/osm2kml/ is what I have been using to convert a KML to wkt.
Is there a limitation of the number of coordinates that it UR-MP can handle?

Maybe there is something wrong with the formatting of my wkt file....
t0cableguy

PreviousNext

Return to Addons, Extensions, and Scripts