Get a sneak peek at whats next for Permanent Hazards on our April 7th Office Hours!
Discussion for the unofficial, community-developed addons, extensions and scripts built for the Waze Map Editor.

The official index of these tools is the Community Plugins, Extensions and Tools wiki page.
Post by papok
BUG. With a clue.

Sometimes the scan stops and I get an error at the console:
Uncaught TypeError: Cannot read property 'lon' of null (program):3776

It may happen at any stage of the scan...
Most of the time it is solved by switching the window from "Maximize" to "Restore" and vice-versa (because it may happens with both modes).
I haven't tried to re-size the window instead of maximizing it though
It is a very large area (over 157'000 Km2) but with very low activity. So this error may happen with the same UR's that the day before caused no problems.
I guess is related to the scanning at the edges of the area... may be some number rounding... but not necessarily in the first row. Last time it happened at 43% of the scan.
papok
Waze Local Champs
Waze Local Champs
Send a message

Post by papok
Confirmed (once)

So, disabling the distance checking during scan end re-enabling it after it would patch (not fix) the code. And may be accelerate by some milliseconds...
papok
Waze Local Champs
Waze Local Champs
Send a message

Post by PealRinger
Thank you again for your efforts with this script. Unfortunately since the new WME version yesterday I am having a couple of other issues when running this script:

* Updating two-way speed limits
When you add both A-B and B-A speed limits only the edit for one direction is recognised and gets saved, leaving the other speed limit blank.

* Drawing new roads
When you draw new road and terminate it with a double-click the cursor remains as a circle and you need to press 'Esc' to be able do any other edits.
PealRinger
PartnerCoordinator
PartnerCoordinator
Send a message

Post by PesachZ
whatnt wrote:
SkiDooGuy wrote:
I disagree, that feature is really only useful for AM and basic drivers, as a CM, that feature doesn't really work all that well as it pick up PUR's from huge areas around me. (At this point anyway)
Isn't that what the "Limit to:" is for? To limit the scan and number of returns?
Skidooguy and the other were not talking about this script, they were discussing a different tool.

Sent from Android using Tapatalk
PesachZ
Wiki Master
Wiki Master
Send a message
https://s.waze.tools/gc.pngNYhttps://j.mp/1xPiWC8https://j.mp/1C9mUY2
Formal Mentoring, Wiki
Useful Wiki pages
URs & etiquette | WME | Editing Manual | Quick-Start Guide | Best Map Editing Practices | Junctions
State specific Wiki | Forum

Post by PhantomSoul
Hi all, great script here. Great for building dashboards :)

I've got a feature request: is there any way you can add the date of the oldest open UR in a given area to the Stats tab and its CSV export? I've got a dashboard that measures median UR age for each polygon, and it would be great if I could automate this input, like I was able to do with its other dimensions and measures from URMP.

Other than that, thanks for a great script and keep up the great work :)
PhantomSoul
Local Champ Mentor
Local Champ Mentor
Send a message

Post by PhantomSoul
Thank you, D2, for what has been one of the most useful BI tools for the map editor. Enjoy your retirement!
PhantomSoul
Local Champ Mentor
Local Champ Mentor
Send a message

Post by Pizuz
Awesome, thanks! Say, any plans regarding Place updates?
Pizuz
State Manager
State Manager
Send a message
AM für Leipzig-Süd
BM für Sachsen

Post by Pizuz
This might be related to the rollout of WME 1.10 which handles URs differently.
Pizuz
State Manager
State Manager
Send a message
AM für Leipzig-Süd
BM für Sachsen