Discussion for the unofficial, community-developed addons, extensions and scripts built for the Waze Map Editor.

The official index of these tools is the Community Plugins, Extensions and Tools wiki page.

Forum rules
Discussion for the unofficial, community-developed addons, extensions and scripts built for the Waze Map Editor.

DO NOT START a new thread unless it is about a new idea. Keep discussion of existing tools within the main thread for that tool.

The official index of these tools is the Community Plugins, Extensions and Tools wiki page.

ScriptKit

Post by SuperMedic
ScriptKit v 2.1.0

NOTICE: This script is still somewhat in beta.

ScriptKit 2.1.0 - provides a tab that house multiple scripts. It also allows other script writers to interface and have their scripts integrated into and controlled by ScriptKit.

Currently the following scripts are part of the extension.

AutoUR 0.18.0 - UR life cycle manager providing filters for first, second, and final comment management. Allows the creation and management of default and custom comments from within WME along with the ability to place URs meeting filters into a list and iterate through them. FInally, AutoUR moves the UR window to the sidebar and makes the window it was previously occupying draggable so all other WME functions that use the same window will be draggable.

VenueLock 0.1.7 - Tool to select area places and place points on screen and place them into a list allowing you to iterate through them, locking them as needed.

SlackUnlock 1.1.6 - Tool integrated into segment selection sidebar allowing unlocks to be posted in background to specified Slack channel. **VA users, please disable stand-alone version**
Requires administrator of owner of slack account to configure a channel to accept unlock requests
2/2/2015 - Currently working on making channel selection a drop down along with updates in WME when your segment has been unlocked.

Chrome Extension can be found here.
2/2/2015 Updated to version 2.0.2 - Bugfixes, Conflicts, Issues
1/28/2015 Updated to version 2.0.1 - SlackUnlock added

Documentation can be found here.
1/28/2015 Updated Wiki documentation
1/27/2015 migrated documentation to new URL

** LOG **
2.1.2 - Removed jQueryUI, Resizeable comments, UR Marker Opacity, Bugfix with drive/waze traces
2.0.2 - Minor bugfix to display ScriptKit version on tab
2.0.1 - Added new tool SlackUnlock
1.3.6 - Fixed update issue with Live User Overlay and aligned colors with WME HardHats by RickZAbel
SuperMedic
Map Raider
Map Raider
Last edited by SuperMedic on Mon Feb 02, 2015 6:04 pm, edited 2 times in total.
https://www.dropbox.com/s/z9o3d03yu2fnq ... l.png?dl=1
Hampton Roads, Virginia (Suffolk AM)
WazeVirginia Slack Invite | Login
VA Google+ Group
Validator Localization - Virginia
ScriptKit (now allows sending unlocks requests to Slack)

Post by SuperMedic
Save for screen shots
SuperMedic
Map Raider
Map Raider
VA Google+ Group

Post by SuperMedic
tonestertm wrote:Just poked around a little bit so far, looks promising.
Unfortunately, just having it loaded seems to interfere with the calendar/date picker in the Closure window in WME beta.
Is that a fancy new upper level function? :lol:

Under the assumption you are talking about the new button on the segment edit sidebar [View Closures], I could guess that I do not have access to the same interface you do.

Not knowing anything about that interface, is it similar to the [Add Restrictions] popup and calendar picker? I have no issues using those on prod or beta WME. Can you see if you have the issue with those calendar pickers as well?

-SuperMedic
SuperMedic
Map Raider
Map Raider
VA Google+ Group

Post by SuperMedic
Zirland wrote:Do you plan to have it for Tampermonkey also?
Currently Tampermonkey runs on chrome and this is a Chrome extension.

As for Firefox users, I am in the process of porting over as we speak :)

If all goes well I can hopefully add Firefox support by the end of the week.

-SuperMedic
SuperMedic
Map Raider
Map Raider
VA Google+ Group

Post by crazycaveman
SuperMedic wrote:
tonestertm wrote:Just poked around a little bit so far, looks promising.
Unfortunately, just having it loaded seems to interfere with the calendar/date picker in the Closure window in WME beta.
Is that a fancy new upper level function? :lol:

Under the assumption you are talking about the new button on the segment edit sidebar [View Closures], I could guess that I do not have access to the same interface you do.

Not knowing anything about that interface, is it similar to the [Add Restrictions] popup and calendar picker? I have no issues using those on prod or beta WME. Can you see if you have the issue with those calendar pickers as well?

-SuperMedic
It's for 5+. Toolbox conflicted with it when it was first released and was found to be an issue with JQueryUI. See this post in the beta forum. Maybe your script does something similar?
crazycaveman
US Waze Champs
US Waze Champs

Post by SuperMedic
Thank you for the heads up. :)

Looks like I am pulling UI for the

Code: Select all

draggable()
function.
I'll try to figure out a workaround and get you all a new version soon.
SuperMedic
Map Raider
Map Raider
VA Google+ Group

Post by SuperMedic
tonestertm wrote:Thanks, caveman. :)

I had disabled this script because of the problem and subsequently forgot about the issue until yesterday when I re-added the script in the midst of some other troubleshooting and ran into it again, while trying to add a closure. Hope you can get this sussed. :)

A request:
With all that nice blank white space in the left column, can you make it so that the conversation area can be expanded, if desired?
The box you type into or the the box that displays message history?
SuperMedic
Map Raider
Map Raider
VA Google+ Group

Post by davidakachaos
First: Nice work! :D

Second; what about integration with scripts like WME UR Comments and others that use the side bar to show their functions; can we toggle the AutoUR/Display UR in sidebar function (or make it like a tab or something) so we can use this script with the other scripts?

Or are you thinking about integrating some scripts? Just curious...
davidakachaos
Area Manager
Area Manager
I'm sorry, did I break your concentration? I didn't mean to do that. Please, continue, you were saying something about best intentions. What's the matter? ...Oh, you were finished!

Post by davidakachaos
SuperMedic wrote:
[snip]
There is a minimize button that minimizes the UR Interface and allows access to the traditional sidebar and all tools that are located on it.
[/snip]
:oops: :shock: :o
Why did I not see that?

Thank you!!! :D
davidakachaos
Area Manager
Area Manager
I'm sorry, did I break your concentration? I didn't mean to do that. Please, continue, you were saying something about best intentions. What's the matter? ...Oh, you were finished!

Post by Olestas
How do I select multiple places? Cannot figure out button sequence.. WME just zooms out too far, which causes more places to load, which causes more lags..
Olestas
Coordinators
Coordinators
[ img ][ img ][ img ][ img ]
[size=100]
GC: Latvia
Coordinator: Latvia