[Script] WME Closest Segment

Discussion for the unofficial, community-developed addons, extensions and scripts built for the Waze Map Editor.

The official index of these tools is the Community Plugins, Extensions and Tools wiki page.

Moderators: Unholy, bextein, Glodenox, JustinS83

Forum rules
Discussion for the unofficial, community-developed addons, extensions and scripts built for the Waze Map Editor.

DO NOT START a new thread unless it is about a new idea. Keep discussion of existing tools within the main thread for that tool.

The official index of these tools is the Community Plugins, Extensions and Tools wiki page.

Re: [Script] WME Closest Segment

Postby carloslaso » Thu Jul 13, 2017 7:08 pm

G_W1Z wrote:
dspille wrote:
G_W1Z wrote:This script disrupts edits for AP's.

Have you considered using WME PIE, which has now incorporated the CS functionality (and improved upon it)?

I have PIE installed and use it. I just wanted to pass along my experience in case it was considered a bug worth squashing.

Like dspille said, it would be better if you continue using WME Place Interface Enhancements (WME PIE).

This script is not being worked on at the moment. I'll lock this thread and I will reopen it when/if the original developer comes back.

More info.
[ img ][ img ]
Coordinador de Comunidad en México / Foro MX / Waze Status
Supervisor Noroeste México

iPhone 11 Pro Max / iOS 13ß / Waze ß 4.x
carloslaso
Global Champ Mentor
Global Champ Mentor

Previous

Return to Addons, Extensions, and Scripts