Get a sneak peek at whats next for Permanent Hazards on our April 7th Office Hours!
Discussion for the unofficial, community-developed addons, extensions and scripts built for the Waze Map Editor.

The official index of these tools is the Community Plugins, Extensions and Tools wiki page.
Post by gogo2000
Timbones wrote:I've made an addon script for Firefox* and Chrome that displays the navigation list for a route in the Livemap.
[...]
Thx a lot for this script.
gogo2000
Send a message
Gogo2000
Area Manager: France : Haute-Saône(70) + Doubs(25) + Jura(39)
Waze Android
https://www.waze.com/wiki/images/d/d9/W ... 00k_5c.png
N'hésitez pas à me contacter en MP pour toute demande d'édition dans ma zone.

Post by hamster--
New version working great. Small side note, as of this writing, "Installed 8,888 times" :P
hamster--
Send a message

Post by HavanaDay
Is this broken for anyone else today? Tried to do directions from Charlotte, NC to Upper Marlboro, MD and the direction list seems to be working just getting a lot of the text "none" listed for non existant turns.

Never seen that before.
HavanaDay
Country Manager
Country Manager
Send a message

Post by HavanaDay
AlanOfTheBerg wrote:I see the same today. A few directions, lots of "none" rows, and a few more directions.

EDIT: The "none" entries correspond to mileage markers every .1 miles. They've definitely made changes to the response of the RoutingRequest as these "NONE" markers have not existed until very recently. The returned JSON text is significantly longer now, and full of those NONE entries.
Doing a little research with the edit map and the "NONE" markers. What it looks like to me is every junction that has no effect on the directions gets a "NONE" marker. Do you agree with that assessment?
HavanaDay
Country Manager
Country Manager
Send a message

Post by HavanaDay
Looks like it was working now Tim. Thanks for the update.

I too would be interested in the extra toll tag if it becomes relevant. BTW, not sure if this has been asked or answered but does the query return travel times for segments? I was thinking this might be helpful to figure out why some routes get routed certain ways.
HavanaDay
Country Manager
Country Manager
Send a message

Post by iainhouse
Seems to be working correctly, although I haven't had many opportunities to use it recently. :D
iainhouse
EmeritusChamps
EmeritusChamps
Answers: 1
Send a message
https://storage.googleapis.com/wazeoped ... c4/AGC.pnghttps://sign.waze.tools/s2000.pnghttps://sign.waze.tools/c6.png
My scripts: WME FixUI WME Presets :ugeek:
I want to go to a commune in Vermont and deal with no unit of time shorter than a season

Post by jasonh300
Save the script to your desktop. Then open Settings / Extensions. There's a checkbox in there for Developer Mode or something like that. Once you have that enabled, un-maximize the chrome window and drag the script file into the extensions window.
jasonh300
EmeritusChamps
EmeritusChamps
Send a message

Post by jasonh300
Are you dragging it into the Extensions window?? I only see the behavior you describe when dragging it into a regular window.
jasonh300
EmeritusChamps
EmeritusChamps
Send a message

Post by jasonh300
I think I have it. Is Chrome appending a (1) into the filename because you already have a file by the same name in the directory you're downloading to? If so, that will prevent it from installing. You have to rename the file.
jasonh300
EmeritusChamps
EmeritusChamps
Send a message

Post by jasonh300
AlanOfTheBerg wrote:The filename must end in "user.js" for Chrome to accept it.
Right, and if you save another version of the file, Chrome download sees the extension as .js instead of .user.js and makes it .user(1).js.

I had this problem a while back and must've eventually deleted everything in the directory in frustration and it worked on the next try. Never realized until I did the same thing this morning what the problem was.
jasonh300
EmeritusChamps
EmeritusChamps
Send a message