Discussion for the unofficial, community-developed addons, extensions and scripts built for the Waze Map Editor.

The official index of these tools is the Community Plugins, Extensions and Tools wiki page.
Post by BellHouse
What errors show up in the console (F12) when the save hangs? It might be connected to the highlighting, as other scripts with highlighting were reported to also trigger this save hang issue.

EDIT: Oops, I somehow missed the previous post when writing this one, sorry for the double post.
BellHouse
EmeritusChamps
EmeritusChamps
Send a message

Post by BellHouse
n4dog wrote:On my work computer I can't run scripts so I don't have Tb. I can save with no problems. I come home and can't do anything without WME freezing up. I didn't have these problems until Tb updated the other day.
Do you also have this problem when you have ONLY Tb enabled (and no other scripts)?
BellHouse
EmeritusChamps
EmeritusChamps
Send a message

Post by BellHouse
SuperDave1426 wrote:
taco909 wrote:I agree with you Steve, but this is something to impress upon your RC so those feelings can be forwarded to the US TbCC.
Has such a person been decided on yet for the US?
The currently appointed TbCCs are listed in the last sheet of the rights document (link in the first post).
BellHouse
EmeritusChamps
EmeritusChamps
Send a message

Post by BellHouse
Toolbox 1.6.3 is released, which hopefully further improves the stability:

Code: Select all

1.6.3 (20150616)
Fix: Bugfix for identifying country at Tb startup
Fix: Adjusted highlight refresh triggers (avoid WME save hang)
Update: Updated rights for Brazil, Netherlands, Romania and United Arab Emirates
BellHouse
EmeritusChamps
EmeritusChamps
Send a message

Post by BellHouse
BellHouse wrote:
Fredo-p wrote:Also, as SuperDave mentioned, can we keep the scripts convo to the scripts thread? I think it would be easier to use country code in the beginning. Like this:

[Script] WME Toolbox (1.6.0) USA
[Script] WME Toolbox (1.6.0) MX or MEXICO
[Script] WME Toolbox (1.6.0) UK
[Script] WME Toolbox (1.6.0) CANADA
I think that's a really good idea. But, I think these threads should be in a separate forum within the Scripts forum (to easier find them). I'll challenge the forum admins on that one.
We now have an own forum for the country discussion threads:

viewforum.php?f=1456

I have taken the liberty to move the US thread into that forum, and to adjust its name accordingly.

Should more threads need to be moved, please send me a PM.
BellHouse
EmeritusChamps
EmeritusChamps
Send a message

Post by BellHouse
Thortok2000 wrote:Also, my request for an alternate name category/column in the segment list was completely overlooked too. =(
It's registered as issue #228, I just forgot to mention this here.
BellHouse
EmeritusChamps
EmeritusChamps
Send a message

Post by BellHouse
Thortok2000 wrote:The other side of the node.

If you can't enter, then you have to be able to turn around (or you'd be stuck there forever.) Hence, enabled u-turn.
Yes, I agree it's quite important to enable the u-turn at such places. Otherwise you might get routed through the red arrow, if there's no other way. But this is now at the edge of being a Toolbox issue. 8-)
BellHouse
EmeritusChamps
EmeritusChamps
Send a message

Post by BellHouse
Release 1.6.4 is out for Chrome and Firefox:

Code: Select all

1.6.4 (20150625)
Fix: Redo roundabout no longer fails after having removed an exit segment (#224)
Fix: Delete expired restrictions no longer deletes future restrictions on Firefox (#231)
Update: Fix unneeded geometry now skips unedited basemap segments (#227)
Update: Updated rights for Colombia, Denmark, Latvia, Netherlands, United Arab Emirates and United States
Update: Permission strings (such as "[CM/L5+]") removed from help dialog, as the permissions are now set per country (#232)
BellHouse
EmeritusChamps
EmeritusChamps
Send a message

Post by BellHouse
crazycaveman wrote:I have just run into an issue with suppress unneeded junctions attempting to remove junctions added for a closure, while the closure is active. When a closure is active, you cannot make any changes on that segment, so when saving after suppressing unneeded junctions, you get an error message that you don't have permission to make some of the changes.
Yes, acknowledged. We'll look into this, after vacation. :D
BellHouse
EmeritusChamps
EmeritusChamps
Send a message

Post by BellHouse
Arnoniem wrote:Could you add a closures column to the segment list? Active/future/none
We could. ;) Registered as issue #238
BellHouse
EmeritusChamps
EmeritusChamps
Send a message