[Script] WME Toolbox

Discussion for the unofficial, community-developed addons, extensions and scripts built for the Waze Map Editor.

The official index of these tools is the Community Plugins, Extensions and Tools wiki page.

Moderators: Unholy, bextein, Glodenox, JustinS83

Forum rules
Discussion for the unofficial, community-developed addons, extensions and scripts built for the Waze Map Editor.

DO NOT START a new thread unless it is about a new idea. Keep discussion of existing tools within the main thread for that tool.

The official index of these tools is the Community Plugins, Extensions and Tools wiki page.

Re: [Script] WME Toolbox (1.7.4)

Postby BellHouse » Fri Feb 17, 2017 4:24 pm

sikemever wrote:I recently ran into a situation where a user requested a Gas Station be removed from the map because the place had closed. However I could find no such place as described by the reporter. Upon going to LiveMap, the gas station in fact was in the live map. The easy explanation is another editor deleted the AP and we had not had a tile update since. It would be nice if ToolBox had an option to turn on "recently deleted places" so I could see if it was removed since the last tile update and who the editor was that removed it. Similar to how you can go backwards in time for roads, it would be great to be able to do it with places.

JohnDoe75 wrote:Can't you use Snapshot ?

AFAIK snapshot mode is available for rank 4+ only (and sikemever is rank 3).

That said, all scripts can only work with the data that WME supplies it. So if you don't have access to snapshot mode, there's no way for Toolbox to get that data for you.
[ img ][ img ]
CM Germany
BellHouse
EmeritusChamps
EmeritusChamps

Postby BellHouse » Fri Feb 17, 2017 4:28 pm

n4dog wrote:By the way no longer able to select a segment and Hit "1" to clear the geometry.

Maybe you've lost the key binding? What does your keyboard shortcuts entry "Clear road geometry" (in "Toolbox" section) say?
[ img ][ img ]
CM Germany
BellHouse
EmeritusChamps
EmeritusChamps

Postby BellHouse » Fri Feb 17, 2017 5:31 pm

n4dog wrote:
BellHouse wrote:
n4dog wrote:By the way no longer able to select a segment and Hit "1" to clear the geometry.

Maybe you've lost the key binding? What does your keyboard shortcuts entry "Clear road geometry" (in "Toolbox" section) say?

It is there and visible. Just was easier to hit the #1.

Sorry, I don't get it. You can bind the function to any key you want, be it "1", "[NumPad]1" or whatever else. :?
[ img ][ img ]
CM Germany
BellHouse
EmeritusChamps
EmeritusChamps

Postby BellHouse » Mon Feb 20, 2017 6:31 am

I just became aware that in the current release 1.7.4 there are indeed no default key bindings (by accident). We had noticed this some days ago and have already adjusted this in our development version, but this has not been released yet. So in release 1.7.5 you will again find the default key bindings as previously, such as binding the key "1" to the function "clear road geometry". Sorry for the confusion.
[ img ][ img ]
CM Germany
BellHouse
EmeritusChamps
EmeritusChamps

Re: [Script] WME Toolbox (1.7.5)

Postby BellHouse » Mon Feb 20, 2017 6:49 am

Toolbox 1.7.5 is released for Chrome and Firefox:

Code: Select all
1.7.5  (20170220)
New: Selecting a parking lot (PL) venue displays a popup with the PL type (#374)
Fix: Default keyboard shortcuts were not initialized correctly (#371)
Fix: Lock highlights visibility was not initialized correctly after Toolbox reset (#372)
Fix: Measurement tool window covered zoombar (#373)
Fix: Visibility settings of parking lot and residential place layers were cut off by permalink auto-repair (#375)
Fix: Internal JNF failed to repair dead-end (1 segment) loops (#376)
Fix: Convert roundabout to standard road failed on 1 segment roundabout loops (#377)
Update: Auto fix loops function now also repairs (dead end) 1 segment loops (#378)
Update: Support for modified permalink format in WME beta (#379)
Update: Categorized popups in infos (green border) and warnings (red border)
[ img ][ img ]
CM Germany
BellHouse
EmeritusChamps
EmeritusChamps

Postby BellHouse » Mon Feb 20, 2017 4:02 pm

RussPA wrote:I noticed something similar to this. If I use the Toolbox button to switch between beta/prod, when I switch to beta, the layers always revert to this: Map & Place Issues, Venues, Junction Box, Closures, Speed Cameras, Map Comments, Area Managers, GPS Points, Editable Areas turn on and everything else turns off. It doesn't matter how I had the layers set previously, it always defaults to these. Switching to Prod doesn't affect the prod layer settings, only switching to beta. I tried this with Tampermonkey disabled and only Toolbox active. This is with TB 1.7.5.

Confirmed and logged in as issue #380. We'll squash this bug, too. 8-)
[ img ][ img ]
CM Germany
BellHouse
EmeritusChamps
EmeritusChamps

Postby BellHouse » Wed Feb 22, 2017 7:57 am

dchary2418 wrote:I can't disallow all turns using the Q key (the button still works, also W works)
and Q works if you keep the node selected after pressing W

https://www.waze.com/forum/viewtopic.ph ... 3#p1312762
[ img ][ img ]
CM Germany
BellHouse
EmeritusChamps
EmeritusChamps

Postby BellHouse » Wed Feb 22, 2017 8:52 am

RussPA wrote:Toolbox also does not seem to always remember the last 5 settings below the toolbar configuration settings, like the "Convert permalinks to production WME" setting (which always turns off when switching to beta).

I can duplicate setting "Convert permalinks to production WME" getting lost. Which other 4 are you referring to?
[ img ][ img ]
CM Germany
BellHouse
EmeritusChamps
EmeritusChamps

Postby BellHouse » Fri Mar 03, 2017 2:17 pm

jm6087 wrote:Just checking to see if you have been able to figure out why the "Convert permalinks to production" button isn't staying checked?

Yup, that's fixed in our dev version, so in the next release this will be cured. The cause was rather trivial: I had accidentally erased one line too much from the Tb code for WME beta. :roll:
[ img ][ img ]
CM Germany
BellHouse
EmeritusChamps
EmeritusChamps

Postby BellHouse » Sat Mar 04, 2017 2:24 pm

RussPA wrote:Even with Tampermonkey disabled, I get lots of this error in the console under the latest beta:
Uncaught ReferenceError: WMETB_ToggleDashboard is not defined
[...]

Will be fixed in the next release.
[ img ][ img ]
CM Germany
BellHouse
EmeritusChamps
EmeritusChamps

PreviousNext

Return to Addons, Extensions, and Scripts