Discussion for the unofficial, community-developed addons, extensions and scripts built for the Waze Map Editor.

The official index of these tools is the Community Plugins, Extensions and Tools wiki page.
Post by BellHouse
dchary2418 wrote:I can't disallow all turns using the Q key (the button still works, also W works)
and Q works if you keep the node selected after pressing W
viewtopic.php?f=819&t=145570&p=1314713#p1312762
BellHouse
EmeritusChamps
EmeritusChamps
Send a message

Post by BellHouse
RussPA wrote:Toolbox also does not seem to always remember the last 5 settings below the toolbar configuration settings, like the "Convert permalinks to production WME" setting (which always turns off when switching to beta).
I can duplicate setting "Convert permalinks to production WME" getting lost. Which other 4 are you referring to?
BellHouse
EmeritusChamps
EmeritusChamps
Send a message

Post by BellHouse
jm6087 wrote:Just checking to see if you have been able to figure out why the "Convert permalinks to production" button isn't staying checked?
Yup, that's fixed in our dev version, so in the next release this will be cured. The cause was rather trivial: I had accidentally erased one line too much from the Tb code for WME beta. :roll:
BellHouse
EmeritusChamps
EmeritusChamps
Send a message

Post by BellHouse
RussPA wrote:Even with Tampermonkey disabled, I get lots of this error in the console under the latest beta:
Uncaught ReferenceError: WMETB_ToggleDashboard is not defined
[...]
Will be fixed in the next release.
BellHouse
EmeritusChamps
EmeritusChamps
Send a message

Post by BellHouse
JohnDoe75 wrote:Will TB support Electrolysis on FF ?
We haven't looked into this yet, so we can't give an answer at this stage. In other words, there won't be a multi-threaded version of Tb available soon. 8-)
BellHouse
EmeritusChamps
EmeritusChamps
Send a message

Post by BellHouse
Thanks for your reports on keyboard shortcut issues. There currently is a bug, which makes the code confuse keybindings on the same main key with different modifiers (shift, ctrl, alt). So depending on how you have your key bindings, all sorts of key binding loss can happen.

Will be fixed.
BellHouse
EmeritusChamps
EmeritusChamps
Send a message

Post by BellHouse
Toolbox 1.7.6 has been released for Chrome and Firefox:

Code: Select all

1.7.6  (20170317)
Fix: "Waze permalink to prod/beta WME" function transported (wrong) layer visibility settings (#380)
Fix: Setting "Convert permalink to prod WME" was not saved on beta WME (#381)
Fix: FP get list of AM somtimes failed (#383)
Fix: Tb keyboard shortcuts got lost when using the same main key and different modifiers (Shift, Ctrl, Alt) (#385)
Fix: Creating AM list sometimes failed (#383)
Update: Upgraded to the new WebExtensions format for Firefox (compatible from Firefox 45)
Update: Measurement tool window can now be dragged to any location on the map (#384)
Update: Arrow dashboard is now located under the zoom controls (#386)
Update: Changed timing to load FP configuration doc, trying to avoid 429 errors (#318)
Update: Toolbox layer menu icon moved to the left of WME's map comments icon
Update: "Auto-fix loops" function now really fixes only the loops (and thus preserves u-turns at the same nodes, for instance)
A note to Firefox users: Mozilla is again forcing all of its extension developers to supply a new extension format, the so called 'WebExtensions'. This includes a modified auto-update procedure, which we Toolbox devs have to learn to configure correctly. So it may very well happen that your browser does not auto-update the Toolbox extension. If this is the case, please let us know in this thread, and then try to de-install Tb 1.7.5 and then manually install Tb 1.7.6 (link in first post).

The new extension format is not compatible with Firefox releases <45.
BellHouse
EmeritusChamps
EmeritusChamps
Send a message

Post by BellHouse
iainhouse wrote:
BellHouse wrote:Update: Arrow dashboard is now located under the zoom controls (#386)
And it's now directly underneath the control panel for WME BeenHere :(
We'll make the arrow dashboard freely draggable in one of the next releases, like we did for the measurement tool, thanks to your suggestion. :)
BellHouse
EmeritusChamps
EmeritusChamps
Send a message

Post by BellHouse
iainhouse wrote:It appears that, if you have a Map Problem selected in WME, the URL generated by the chain/link button (with or without layers) does not include the mapProblem parameter.
Indeed. Will be fixed in next release.
BellHouse
EmeritusChamps
EmeritusChamps
Send a message

Post by BellHouse
jm6087 wrote:Not sure if something has caused issues or if it is just my computer but when I have a segment selected and try to remove geo nodes Toolbox is telling me I have no segments selected. This is only happening in WME Beta not Prod
Hm, I cannot duplicate this. Works fine for me.
BellHouse
EmeritusChamps
EmeritusChamps
Send a message