Discussion for the unofficial, community-developed addons, extensions and scripts built for the Waze Map Editor.

The official index of these tools is the Community Plugins, Extensions and Tools wiki page.
Post by ramblinwreck_81
I'm having the same problem as uscwaller and thelasttatertot.

Chrome: Version 48.0.2564.97
OSX: Yosemite version 10.10.5
ramblinwreck_81
Country Manager
Country Manager
Answers: 1

Post by ramblinwreck_81
apologies if you are already aware, but toolbox updated for me today, to 1.6.22. I'm using chrome Version 54.0.2840.98 (64-bit)

after the tool box update, I was unable to save edits. i disabled toolbox and regained ability to save edits.

thanks for working this.
ramblinwreck_81
Country Manager
Country Manager

Post by ramblinwreck_81
iainhouse wrote:A suggestion for a possible extra, minor feature for Toolbox.

Quite often I find myself dealing with a longish segment that has too many geometry points or is badly matched to the aerials. I clear the geometry with Toolbox in preparation to redraw it. But then I often find that I'm near one end of the segment with the handle in the centre of it nowhere on-screen - and I have to pan away to find it then drag it back to the end of the segment where I'm starting to re-lay out the road.

So what I would like is a button/keypress that would add a geometry node to the currently-selected segment somewhere on-screen. I can then drag this node into position and continue.

This could either be in the middle of the visible portion of the selected segment, or close to the screen edge if one end of the segment is visible whilst the other goes off-screen.

A great idea. I'd add that it would be nice (and in addition to what iainhouse recommends above) if you could highlight the midpoint so it would be easier to find.

Thanks
ramblinwreck_81
Country Manager
Country Manager

Post by Raiden38
Tb and JunctionAngle does not load when I go in WME.. Not sure what's the issue...
Raiden38
Area Manager
Area Manager
iPhone 7, iOS 11, Beta Tester, From Quebec (Canada)
AM: Laval and North Shore, Trois-Rivières
https://s.waze.tools/s0025.pnghttps://s.waze.tools/c3.png

Post by RafaCintron
The GCs are responsible for nominating TbCCs (after discussion with the country's leaders)
Since we don't have global champs in the DR, I guess Carlos could do it.
Please, advise if this is the wrong thread for this.
RafaCintron
Waze Mentor
Waze Mentor

Post by RafaCintron
dspille wrote:
turbomkt wrote:I'm curious the reasoning behind RevCon flag for R5+. It's one of the best ways to see where new editors have been. Maybe R3+AM would have been better?
I agree. This has been among one of the best ways to find and pull new editors into the community.
I second the agreement.
RafaCintron
Waze Mentor
Waze Mentor

Post by RafaCintron
skubko wrote:Two more issues with current WME:

- "Select entire street" does not work with this script
- I am not able to select another segment if some other segment is already selected. The first must be deselected first.

Without WME Toolbox, both work correctly.
Pretty please... fix this ! :-)
ANd thanks for the great script.
RafaCintron
Waze Mentor
Waze Mentor