[Script] WME Toolbox (1.8.19)

Discussion for the unofficial, community-developed addons, extensions and scripts built for the Waze Map Editor.

The official index of these tools is the Community Plugins, Extensions and Tools wiki page.

Moderators: Unholy, bextein, JustinS83, Glodenox

Forum rules
Discussion for the unofficial, community-developed addons, extensions and scripts built for the Waze Map Editor.

DO NOT START a new thread unless it is about a new idea. Keep discussion of existing tools within the main thread for that tool.

The official index of these tools is the Community Plugins, Extensions and Tools wiki page.

Re: [Script] WME Toolbox (1.6.9)

Postby wimvandierendonck » Wed Dec 30, 2015 6:28 pm

When I use the Properties Editor and press apply nothing happens.
I get the error when I use FireFox or Chrome (47.0.2526.106) on two different computers.
In the console I see this error:
Uncaught TypeError: this.object.getAttributes is not a function
TB PE error.PNG
(21.99 KiB) Downloaded 4043 times
wimvandierendonck
Waze Local Champs
Waze Local Champs

Re: [Script] WME Toolbox (1.8.4)

Postby Winner_hun » Thu Mar 15, 2018 9:44 pm

Hi!

Auto add node(s) to loops button always active. It should be atcive only if it can do something.
In the configuration panel, the characters are very small.
Winner_hun

Re: [Script] WME Toolbox (1.8.7)

Postby Winner_hun » Thu Aug 09, 2018 10:37 am

After windows crash (blue death), I can't fix the little toolbox box. I set the position of it, but when refresh the WME page (F5), the position will be reset to this. What should I do?
Win 10, Chrome portable (I updated it to 68 from 67 before problem report)
Winner_hun

Re: [Script] WME Toolbox (1.8.9)

Postby Winner_hun » Fri Jan 18, 2019 8:54 pm

Can I reset ALL settings? Uninstall - reinstall didn't work. My problem: some months ago, I've got windows bluescreen. After restart the PC, the toolbox mini bar (what's this name? It shows the 3 arrows options) can't remember their position, if I start the browser or reload WME, it ALWAYS start in this place.

Another problems:
Suppress unneeded junctions - don't work. It show 1 change but after save, nothing changed.

Auto fix revcon don't work. Click on it, but nothing happen. Can't repair revcons.
Winner_hun

Postby Winner_hun » Sat Jan 19, 2019 9:28 am

Since you didn't mention it: did you try Toolbox' reset function (last entry in the Toolbox tab in the left sidebar)?

No, because I didn't know this feature. Now the little toolbox start in the left of the editor. I always moved it to the right in WME. Now it don't start in the middle of WME, but unfortunately, I can't move to the right side, after reload page, it moves to the left side again :(

Please note that revcons are no map error any more, so there's no need to do anything about them. That's why the highlight of revcons was removed for regular editors. Please be sure you don't confuse revcons with soft turns (aka unconfirmed turns). And, please post an example (permalink) of where the issue occurs for you.

So if I change a two way segment to one way, it won't be problem in the routing? No need to disable turns?
If I change a two way segment to one way without disable false turns, Toolbox show the revcon icon. But if it irrelevant, perhaps should remove it.
Winner_hun

Postby Winner_hun » Sat Jan 19, 2019 11:38 am

laurenthembprd wrote:This remains relevant for detecting novice editors ;)

Ok, thanks. What is the date that revcons are no map error anymore?

In this segment ends, Toolbox shows there are soft turns, but it can't fix it. I disabled all scripts, only Toolbox running, so it can't highlight by a script. Is it bug or feature?
Winner_hun

Re: [Script] WME Toolbox (1.8.8)

Postby woodvale » Sun Oct 07, 2018 9:18 pm

I had this today. The window shrank to two columns wide and four rows high with scroll bars to access hidden rows/columns. It was impossible to adjust the size of the windows even though windows sizing controls appeared to be available. I found that resetting Toolbox settings cleared that up and restored it to the correct size.

I was fiddling around trying to work out why, when the WME window was at Zoom 5 on Savanna La Mar in Jamaica, the Select Places feature was giving me places in the UK. I saw that someone reported a similar problem back in June (18th), but I've not seen any answer to that. Is there something I can do in settings which will ensure Toolbox won't look outside the country?
John
woodvale UK Champ, CM UK & Jamaica, UK Partner Coordinator, AM City and South London
Latest Waze Beta on Galaxy S7 Android 8.0
Waze FAQ UK Wazeopedia UK Forum
[ img ][ img ][ img ][ img ]
woodvale
Area Manager
Area Manager

Re: [Script] WME Toolbox (1.7.12)

Postby wrocco » Wed Aug 16, 2017 8:36 pm

I just discovered a HUGE bug on Toolbox.

"Delete expired restriction" option is deleting every restricted turn, even if it hasn't expired yet or if it has not expiration date.

[ img ]
Here you can see the restricted arrow.

[ img ]
After pressing the option

[ img ]
Summary restriction
[ img ][ img ][ img ] [ img ]

Area Manager Región de Arica y Parinacota, Chile
Android Beta Tester - Local Champ - Social Media Community Manager
Wilfred Rocco

Visita nuestros sitios oficiales:
Website - Twitter - Facebook - Instagram
wrocco
Waze Local Champs
Waze Local Champs

Re: [Script] WME Toolbox (1.7.12)

Postby wrocco » Fri Sep 15, 2017 3:34 pm

WME was updated (now we can add multiple entry/exit points into a landmark) so Toolbok is broken again. Last time, was fixed just in 2 or 3 days.
[ img ][ img ][ img ] [ img ]

Area Manager Región de Arica y Parinacota, Chile
Android Beta Tester - Local Champ - Social Media Community Manager
Wilfred Rocco

Visita nuestros sitios oficiales:
Website - Twitter - Facebook - Instagram
wrocco
Waze Local Champs
Waze Local Champs

Re: [Script] WME Toolbox (1.8.17)

Postby YanisKyr » Fri Aug 09, 2019 2:19 pm

Hi guys, I keep getting some icons enlarged as the Toolbox loads, and after a second or so it snaps down to the correct size. Is there a solution I might have missed?

[ img ]
YanisKyr

PreviousNext

Return to Addons, Extensions, and Scripts