Discussion for the unofficial, community-developed addons, extensions and scripts built for the Waze Map Editor.

The official index of these tools is the Community Plugins, Extensions and Tools wiki page.
Post by subs5
Looks like a new version was pushed at midnight on 1/26/16. It does not load automatically or if you check for script updates in Chrome. After forcing an install it solved my problems.

Thanks! :D :D V/r Subs5
subs5
Country Manager
Country Manager
Answers: 3
Send a message

Post by subs5
Well looks like another script is having the orange for base import HNs not show. I asked another SM and he did a refresh of scripts and his orange HNs went away too... :shock:

With every script off in tampermonkey (with Chrome obviously) the base import HNs are still white, so any ideas anyone?
subs5
Country Manager
Country Manager
Send a message

Post by subs5
Deltamanx wrote:Justin,

I know almost nothing about scripting, but I am wondering if it would be possible to select multiple handles so they could all be nudged together? Similar to the CTRL+SHIFT:drag feature for selecting multiple segments.

Thanks!
Deltamanx, I assume that you do realize that the autonudge did make some addresses anchor to the wrong street. Without clicking on each HN to verify, you could make the routing worse with the autonudge. Depending on the area and the quality of the base import, there can be none or a lot of mistakes.
subs5
Country Manager
Country Manager
Send a message
Last edited by subs5 on Tue Feb 21, 2017 3:23 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Post by SuperDave1426
I put in the modification that was suggested a few postings ago in this thread, but I still am not seeing the color offset on the ones that haven't been touched by an editor. Maybe the latest WME update broke the script again?
SuperDave1426
Country Manager
Country Manager
Send a message

Post by SuperDave1426
Weird. I double-checked, and I did make that change in both places. Not sure why it's not working for me.... Will check again later.
SuperDave1426
Country Manager
Country Manager
Send a message

Post by SuperDave1426
Today, when I had to deal with some house numbers, it seemed to be working again. I guess clearing the cache and completely restarting the browser (from yesterday to today) got it going after putting in those changes.

Hey, whatever works. :-)
SuperDave1426
Country Manager
Country Manager
Send a message

Post by SuperDave1426
Is no one maintaining this script any longer, so that the change can be made permanent and not be something that someone has to come here to find?
SuperDave1426
Country Manager
Country Manager
Send a message