Discussion for the unofficial, community-developed addons, extensions and scripts built for the Waze Map Editor.

The official index of these tools is the Community Plugins, Extensions and Tools wiki page.
Post by krizecek
After the last update of the script, the work with WME is terribly slow, when I turn off the script, everything runs without a problem. Is it just me? or does anyone have the same problem? I'm using Chrome 64bit.
krizecek
Map Editor - Level 5
Map Editor - Level 5
Send a message

Post by krizecek
Re:  Bedo2991

Stop using SVL at zoom level = 3   
Close-zoom until zoom level  = 5

The values are probably still according to the old WME, I changed it to 13 and 17, and it's the same. I don't have the "Use real-life Width" feature turned on yet. 

I've been using the script since the first version and never had a problem with it. I'm trying to see what feature might be affecting performance, it seems that whatever I turn off runs for a while and then the chrome speed slows down, while the CPU load is max 30%.
krizecek
Map Editor - Level 5
Map Editor - Level 5
Send a message

Post by KuniaKid
Thank you for your work. I appreciate it.

I'm not seeing any preference panel. Is it a tab? or a dropdown menu?
KuniaKid
State Manager
State Manager
Send a message

Post by KuniaKid
bedo2991 wrote:Please click on one of the 2 possible points on the attribution bar:
panel.jpg

:oops: :oops: :oops: :oops:

Thank you
KuniaKid
State Manager
State Manager
Send a message

Post by KuniaKid
Is it possible to have Private and Parking lot Roads not show up until zoom level 4? Currently they show at level 3 with Primary streets and it's confusing to see "floating" road segments.
KuniaKid
State Manager
State Manager
Send a message

Post by KuniaKid
bedo2991 wrote:The URL?
Not sure what you mean.
bedo2991 wrote:You can add the @include posted above by Timbones to make it work again in the meanwhile.
This didn't work either. The GM dropdown shows script is there, but the layers menu on WME doesn't show it and options menu doesn't pop up.
KuniaKid
State Manager
State Manager
Send a message