Discussion for the unofficial, community-developed addons, extensions and scripts built for the Waze Map Editor.

The official index of these tools is the Community Plugins, Extensions and Tools wiki page.
Post by gertbroos
This should be something temporary. The Waze object is needed for more than only the Speedhelper script.

I could add a break here, but than speedhelper (and all other scripts that rely on the Waze object) won't work..

This normally resolves itself after a while...
gertbroos
Waze Local Champs
Waze Local Champs
Send a message

Post by gertbroos
dbcm wrote:This is not in the editor but in the user stats.
Oh indeed.. Was a bit too quick... Strange... Will try to resolve this, but some other scripts also have this issue (WME Speeds for example)
gertbroos
Waze Local Champs
Waze Local Champs
Send a message

Post by gertbroos
URO+ and Validator also have this problem...It seems Waze changed some of their code because this is the first time I've seen this.. (not that I was looking at the userpages' source code :) )
gertbroos
Waze Local Champs
Waze Local Champs
Send a message

Post by gertbroos
gertbroos wrote:URO+ and Validator also have this problem...It seems Waze changed some of their code because this is the first time I've seen this.. (not that I was looking at the userpages' source code :) )
BTW, it's an easy fix, just add the following line at the top (META) of the script page and it stops ;)

// @exclude https://www.waze.com/user/*editor/*
gertbroos
Waze Local Champs
Waze Local Champs
Send a message

Post by gertbroos
Olestas wrote:There are also international links :D

https://www.waze.com/en-GB/user/editor/*username*
It seems that this fix also works for those pages, could you please doublecheck this? Here I don't get Speedhelper error messages on your userpage
gertbroos
Waze Local Champs
Waze Local Champs
Send a message

Post by gertbroos
WazingArch wrote:Hello @gertbroos, thank you for your script, I am using it often.

But I am experiencing the following misbehaviour. It seems that script sets speeds on both directions when I am using it on one-way street. When I change speed on visible direction, the speed on opposite direction remains. So the solution is to have graphic speedsign for 0 km/h that resets speeds on both directions.
Yes, that's one of the main known problems with the script. I have yet to find the time to find a fix for this (could be simple, but I don't have much spare time at the moment :) )
gertbroos
Waze Local Champs
Waze Local Champs
Send a message

Post by gertbroos
Update 0.7.1
  • Edited the last countries with the same speedsign image as Puerto rico.. Did some copy paste action and forgot to change back the image settings to the default one :)
  • Added the possibillity to edit speeds of camera's in WME by also clicking on images, instead of having to type them.
speedcameras.png
(11.56 KiB) Downloaded 998 times
gertbroos
Waze Local Champs
Waze Local Champs
Send a message

Post by gertbroos
Robert04101 wrote:Here's a reproducible bug:

Select two (or more) one-way segments that Waze's algo has assigned unverified speeds. Set a (common) speed. Any segments that in the opposite direction will still have an unverified SL.
Thanks, will add this to my todo-list :)

Can't give you an ETA, rather busy here
gertbroos
Waze Local Champs
Waze Local Champs
Send a message