Switch to full style
Discussion for the unofficial, community-developed addons, extensions and scripts built for the Waze Map Editor.

The official index of these tools is the Community Plugins, Extensions and Tools wiki page.

Forum rules

Discussion for the unofficial, community-developed addons, extensions and scripts built for the Waze Map Editor.

DO NOT START a new thread unless it is about a new idea. Keep discussion of existing tools within the main thread for that tool.

The official index of these tools is the Community Plugins, Extensions and Tools wiki page.
Post a reply

Re: [Script] WME Speedhelper

Thu Mar 03, 2016 10:30 pm

Update 0.6.0:

• Added Guernsey (had to check GM to see where this was ;) )
  • Added Ecuador
  • Added Indonesia

Fri Mar 04, 2016 9:41 pm

Update 0.6.1:

• Added Costa Rica

My apologies, seems I forgot to add this in the previous updates :oops:

Wed Mar 09, 2016 11:04 pm

Update 0.6.2

• Added Puerto Rico

The text on the sign is rather long, so it's completely unreadable, but the intention is there ;)
9-03-2016 23-58-51.png
(3.95 KiB) Downloaded 848 times

Hope you like it...

Thu Mar 10, 2016 8:21 pm

Thank you guys for these kind words :)

Mon Mar 14, 2016 10:08 am

Update 0.6.3

• Added Brunei
  • Added Panama
  • Added Algeria

Mon Mar 14, 2016 9:03 pm

Update 0.6.4

Bugfix: I'm testing new functionality, but I forgot to hide half of this code before updating, so some people will have seen red borders around the speedlimit fields...

My apologies for this.. :oops:

@WodnikSzuwarek: I saw your question too late, I will add this in the next update asap.

Thu Mar 31, 2016 11:12 am

Update 0.6.5

• Added Uzbekistan
  • Added Moldova
  • Added India
  • Added Croatia
  • Edited UAE speeds

My apologies for the delay in updates, lot of work :)

Fri Apr 01, 2016 8:02 am

tbk0 wrote:I need an update for Iceland:

IC: {'sgn': BGd, 'ann':'kmh', 'spd':[ [15,BGa], [20,BGa], 30, 35, [40,BGa], [45,BGa], 50, 60, 70, 80, 90 ]}, //- 43.Iceland

the standard in iceland is "BGd" but if possible is fine a difference from usually speed limits "30, 35, 50, 60, 70, 80, 90" and rare "[15,BGa], [20,BGa], [40,BGa], [45,BGa]"

thx

If your asking for multiple images without an indication of speedlimits (the [xx,BGa] items, users won't be able to see which speeds are behind them, without clicking on them.

Do you have so many different speeds in residential areas there?

Tue Apr 05, 2016 8:34 am

dbcm wrote:Open Chrome

Go to https://www.waze.com/user/editor/<YOUR_USERNAME>
show inspector

https://cld.pt/dl/download/8ffb7a2d-c57 ... .28.14.png

This should be something temporary. The Waze object is needed for more than only the Speedhelper script.

I could add a break here, but than speedhelper (and all other scripts that rely on the Waze object) won't work..

This normally resolves itself after a while...

Tue Apr 05, 2016 8:56 am

dbcm wrote:This is not in the editor but in the user stats.

Oh indeed.. Was a bit too quick... Strange... Will try to resolve this, but some other scripts also have this issue (WME Speeds for example)
Post a reply