Switch to full style
Discussion for the unofficial, community-developed addons, extensions and scripts built for the Waze Map Editor.

The official index of these tools is the Community Plugins, Extensions and Tools wiki page.

Forum rules

Discussion for the unofficial, community-developed addons, extensions and scripts built for the Waze Map Editor.

DO NOT START a new thread unless it is about a new idea. Keep discussion of existing tools within the main thread for that tool.

The official index of these tools is the Community Plugins, Extensions and Tools wiki page.
Post a reply

Re: [Script] WME Speedhelper

Thu Nov 19, 2015 12:26 pm

Good tool for the new function of WME

Mon Jan 18, 2016 2:24 pm

In the current version of WME Beta, WME Speedhelper adds the SLs to the first segment selected (when multiple segments are selected).

Tue Jan 19, 2016 4:08 am

vince1612 wrote:
gertbroos wrote:
Robert04101 wrote:In the current version of WME Beta, WME Speedhelper adds the SLs to the first segment selected (when multiple segments are selected).

Haven't got access to WME Beta yet, so can't check/fix this at this time :(

I don't think this is a WME Speedhelper script problem only. Others have reported having a problem editing multiple segments also for road categories and other parameters since the update, it sounds like a general issue.

Source: https://www.waze.com/forum/viewtopic.ph ... 4&t=174554 (WME beta forum)

Yep, this is a WME Beta issue, not a Speedhelper issue. Sorry for the false alarm!

Thu Apr 14, 2016 6:09 pm

Here's a reproducible bug:

Select two (or more) one-way segments that Waze's algo has assigned unverified speeds. Set a (common) speed. Any segments that in the opposite direction will still have an unverified SL.

Tue May 10, 2016 12:44 am

South Africa could benefit from the addition of a 90 kph button. Not entirely common, but not rare either.

Fri Dec 04, 2015 7:04 pm

Bulgaria - BU
20-30-40-50-60-70-80-90-120-140
km/h
The sign is standard.

Wed Mar 06, 2019 8:03 pm

Just noticed an odd little bug in this script. If I select a single two-way segment and then click on one of the speed limit signs to set the speed, the "save" counter increments to 2, as expected. However, if I select multiple two-way segments and then set a speed, the counter increments to 3. Hovering over the Save button, it appears that the script is changing the A->B speed twice, but the B->A speed only once, for each selected segment.

Thu Mar 07, 2019 9:54 pm

I agree, it doesn't seem to hurt anything, just seemed odd.

Fri Jan 04, 2019 11:15 pm

I actually would like it kept setting both directions. Many times I can't delete a JN and it often turns out to be because the hidden direction SLs don't match, so with one click I can set the hidden SL and fix the problem. Otherwise it would take several steps to fix mismatched SL. Just my opinion.

Tue Apr 30, 2019 12:47 pm

Script seems to be working fine, but I keep seeing this console error:
SpeedHelper.PNG
(11.07 KiB) Downloaded 395 times
Post a reply