Discussion for the unofficial, community-developed addons, extensions and scripts built for the Waze Map Editor.

The official index of these tools is the Community Plugins, Extensions and Tools wiki page.
Post by TheLastTaterTot
It turns out that the double-columns was easier to implement than I had initially thought, thanks to CSS3. The feature is now available in 0.4.8.2. I hope it is to your liking, d2-mac. :)
TheLastTaterTot
Wiki Master
Wiki Master
Send a message
R5 | RI SM | CA, MA & NY AM | Mentor

Post by TheLastTaterTot
oh that is a weird side effect. The scroll bar (aka "thermometer") does not show for me. I'll see how I can get rid of it.

Btw, did you notice that I made the refresh button slightly bigger? ^_^
TheLastTaterTot
Wiki Master
Wiki Master
Send a message

Post by TheLastTaterTot
@d2-mac: I've added some CSS to change the the visibility of the scroll bars, but since I cannot see the scroll bars on Mac OS, I cannot confirm whether it works. Please let me know if update 0.4.3 fixes this issue.

As for the hiding feature, that will probably be released the same time I release the feature to ignore the visibility setting of certain layers.
TheLastTaterTot
Wiki Master
Wiki Master
Send a message

Post by TheLastTaterTot
Thanks for detailing the bug! Could i get some clarification on what you mean by "If I move the mouse, scroll bars to lose"?
Do you mean that when you move the mouse, the scroll bars disappear again (which is good)?
TheLastTaterTot
Wiki Master
Wiki Master
Send a message

Post by TheLastTaterTot
I have no clue why it does that and since Chrome on Mac OS tends to hide scroll bars, I'm really not sure. I'll ponder over it. Fortunately, it sounds like it resolves itself after moving the mouse around, correct?
TheLastTaterTot
Wiki Master
Wiki Master
Send a message

Post by TheLastTaterTot
Thanks d2-mac :) I tried viewing it on a linux machine and replicated what you experienced. I still have no idea what is causing it though.
TheLastTaterTot
Wiki Master
Wiki Master
Send a message

Post by TheLastTaterTot
Olestas wrote:Hmm.. KML causes WME to enter infinite reload loop if I change language from wme settings. Am I doing something wrong?
Yes, I noticed that too.

I'm currently still busy making the transition out of grad school, but will have time to fix all the issues soon... Stay tuned.
TheLastTaterTot
Wiki Master
Wiki Master
Send a message

Post by TheLastTaterTot
Sorry for the delay. I'm looking into it now and will try to post a fix soon.
TheLastTaterTot
Wiki Master
Wiki Master
Send a message

Post by TheLastTaterTot
Hey all. The 'ruh roh' loading issue has been resolved in the latest update (.4.8.9).

If you saved the preset before WME had added the Parking Lot layer, you will need to resave your preset with the Parking Lot layer enabled (use the save button at the bottom right of the WME Layer Switcher menu). I'm not sure why yet, but you might have to do this twice to get it to save successfully.

WME changed the way it toggles the extra flags (e.g., "Show Residential"). I will need to dig into the Waze object to resolve this.
TheLastTaterTot
Wiki Master
Wiki Master
Send a message

Post by TheLastTaterTot
itzwolf wrote:I have a weird constant reloading issue where WME starts to load for a second then reloads the script endlessly when KML is enabled. The second I disable the script the reloading stops. Has anyone experienced this before?
Does that happen all the time or only for certain PLs? What happens if you just go to http://www.waze.com/editor/ ?

Could you paste an example PL in here so I can check it out?
TheLastTaterTot
Wiki Master
Wiki Master
Send a message