Switch to full style
Discussion for the unofficial, community-developed addons, extensions and scripts built for the Waze Map Editor.

The official index of these tools is the Community Plugins, Extensions and Tools wiki page.

Forum rules

Discussion for the unofficial, community-developed addons, extensions and scripts built for the Waze Map Editor.

DO NOT START a new thread unless it is about a new idea. Keep discussion of existing tools within the main thread for that tool.

The official index of these tools is the Community Plugins, Extensions and Tools wiki page.
Post a reply

Re: [Script] WME Street View Availability [0.6]

Fri Feb 24, 2017 9:54 pm

Glodenox wrote:Frankly, I didn't put a lot of thought into the actual category. Just getting it to work was more important to me.

Absolutely, I was thrilled to see you were the first of my ~30-50 apps to appear in the menu! I'm trying to see if I can find the code that causes a sub-layer to be toggled by the parent-layer, but I haven't found it yet.

Keep up the good work!

Re: [Script] WME Street View Availability (0.6.4)

Fri Feb 23, 2018 2:40 pm

Thank you.

Re: [Script] WME Street View Availability [0.1]

Mon Mar 07, 2016 9:13 am

Wow.. just works :D

Re: [Script] WME Street View Availability [0.3]

Wed Apr 27, 2016 7:52 am

Besides, it helps to find 360 photos on the map. They are highlihted with blue dot.

Re: [Script] WME Street View Availability [0.4]

Sat Sep 03, 2016 3:32 pm

Thanks for the script.

This script should be in the Community Plugins, Extensions and_Tools Wiki. :D

Re: [Script] WME Street View Availability (0.6.4)

Sun May 27, 2018 3:18 pm

brujofav wrote:[i]Does anyone have information if they have found a solution to the TB problem?

More a question for the Toolbox forum, but the TB author did post this.

Re: [Script] WME Street View Availability (0.7.0)

Tue Aug 14, 2018 1:17 pm

So when the other scripts aren't working, we can still have the SV date. Thanks!

Re: [Script] WME Street View Availability (0.8.1)

Fri Nov 15, 2019 5:31 pm

Hey there! Just started noticing an issue today where having the script on, and placing the SV pin to see SV, turns the screen white and I have to refresh to fix. Something seems to have broken the script.

Re: [Script] WME Street View Availability (0.8.1)

Fri Nov 15, 2019 9:59 pm

Hey thanks for the quick response. WME version is prod and I'm using Chrome 78.0.3904.97 (Official Build) (64-bit). And now that I'm testing your theory of the side screen taking the full width, I'm actually finding the opposite and realizing what caused this. I have 2 large screens (extended monitor setup), and extended my Chrome window super-wide earlier this morning. I had SV open on the side. Once you resize the Chrome window to the left of the SV side screen edge, it turns the whole screen white. Nevertheless, I figured out the issue. Thanks!

Re: [Script] WME Street View Availability [0.2]

Mon Apr 04, 2016 3:54 am

Glodenox wrote:I've been trying to adjust the style, but none of those attempts succeeded.

Thank you for trying! As a personal preference, it would be great if the opacity could be reduced even just slightly, but it's fine as-is too.
Post a reply