Discussion for the unofficial, community-developed addons, extensions and scripts built for the Waze Map Editor.

The official index of these tools is the Community Plugins, Extensions and Tools wiki page.

Forum rules
Discussion for the unofficial, community-developed addons, extensions and scripts built for the Waze Map Editor.

DO NOT START a new thread unless it is about a new idea. Keep discussion of existing tools within the main thread for that tool.

The official index of these tools is the Community Plugins, Extensions and Tools wiki page.

Script suggestions

Post by RealMrMonteCristo
Hello everyone!

This is my first true post here on the forums (My only other ones are U/U requests). I do hope that this is the right place to post this question (If not, please tell me :) ). My question is the following. I am still new to Waze, joined about a month ago as well as the map editing. I started using scripts in the WME not to long ago. I was just wondering if you guys have any suggestions on good scripts to get. I will include an image of all the scripts that I am currently using.

Photo -

Note - All of the ones that are "ON" I use, the ones that are off I don't use.

Thank you very much! :)
RealMrMonteCristo
Map Raider
Map Raider

POSTER_ID:17214668

Send a message
-RealMrMonteCristo
https://www.waze.com/wiki/images/5/5a/W ... M_only.png
My profiel | 2016 AMG 4.0L biturbo V-8 Mercedes-Benz AMG C 63 S | SUV - 2016 5.0 Liter LR V-8 Supercharged SVAutobiography | iPhone 7 plus 256 GB Verizon